Ultimate bushcraft sin!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Is it a sin to have the rugby results displayed on the outside of your pack whilst travelling in England?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've heard it said that the English, not being a very spiritual race, invented cricket as a way of teaching their kids a sense of eternity.............probably why they don't pay due respect to the rugby, eh?

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'm really sorry, Damascus........just realised I've hijacked your thread...................atb mac

vizsla

Native
Jun 6, 2010
Derbyshire
I've heard it said that the English, not being a very spiritual race, invented cricket as a way of teaching their kids a sense of eternity.............probably why they don't pay due respect to the rugby, eh?
Ye and it takes an eternity to play a game of cricket!

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Photographing a knife in the place it most often lives (beside the mousemat or in a drawer) instead of on a bit of bison/reindeer/rabbit skin and next to a freshly carved wooden spoon.

Admitting that the place you camped the night wasn't deep in the African veldt and that it was actually less than a mile from an A road.;)

nuggets

Native
Jan 31, 2010
england
Not showing a youngin `how` to feed a fire with dry wood as and when its needed !! -expecting him/her to know the meaning of - keep an eye on the fire !!!!!!! :)

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Chopping a tree down. How long did that take to grow

Wow. I've chopped down loads of trees. Dead, diseased, to open the canopy so undergrowth can flourish, to remove weed trees so that more useful species can grow.

A sin is not to understand arboriculture - the biggest sin is not to plant trees and develop the land.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Chopping a tree down. How long did that take to grow

Wasn't me/I was miles away when it happened/it just went off in my hand/a big boy did it then ran away.
I blame Abe, seen here giving it big ZZzzz's on his saw...
DSC01735.jpg

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Using other peoples tools without asking, even though the tools were secured away and then replacing said tool with edge damage and not saying anything and hoping no body will notice.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE