Ultimate bushcraft sin!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
People playing musical instruments, at least I put my headphones on before tuning into R4 if others are near.

People camping a couple of metres away when there is a load of space then they get up early and bish bang bong wake everyone up chopping the crap out of some poor dead tree or talking to themselves "fluck me lads I got the fire going who's for a brew" sort of thing.

People sitting all night drinking my booze with the "I'll nip down the shop in the morning" spouted off then packing up and going home the next day (I don't camp with them anymore).

There are more but I'm still on a high celebrating Wales giving England a dam good thrashing in the match today :)

Mar 14, 2012
uk
and nobody yet has said leaving a trace people have said basically that but after all that is the wording used "leave no trace" :D
Cheers Ed

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
People playing musical instruments,

That is the worst without a doubt. They are almost singularly lacking in talent and usually bring along a couple of encouragers to egg them on to crank out some pseudo tune on the guitar, penny whistle or whatever. Gods they are truly awful.

Don't we go into the woods to enjoy the woods?

If you want to go to a gig, have at it in the upstairs of the "dog and gusset" or their mams coal shed which is probably as large a venue as they can fiill!

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Waking up a comfortably sleeping person just because you are awake yourself and bored. Find something to do instead!

No Al, I haven't forgiven you...
:D

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
How about people with BIG opinions who spend ONE night a year in the great outdoors.
More GOOGLECRAFTERS than BUSHCRAFTERS. (I'm neither ny the way )

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
That's right. I hate snoring. I have decided that from now on I'll always wake people who keep me awake with their snoring. If I can't have any sleep than they can't either. :aargh4:

You could, but i can guarantee you that you would soon learn some new words of English :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE