Two more Armaggedon belts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I have for you two more belts. Made from 5mm thick bridle leather, edges burnished and creased with solid brass buckles and hand stitched keepers with waxed nylon thread. The single prong has four oversized rivets and the Sam Browne six.

These are serious belts and unlikely to fit your jeans.

One is a standard, single prong 2 inch belt, which will suit a belt 36 - 48

041220121293.jpg

The other is a Sam Browne with extra floating keeper and would fit 33 - 42 waist

041220121292.jpg

Please see my previous thread for feedback on these belts:

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98491

Apologies for the crap pics, the flash has whited everything out.

Last edited:

Dougster

Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
Can't believe I forgot the important bit. Single prong £35 and Sam Browne £40..

David, I'llpm you in the morning. I'm afraid I'm losing focus after the two days I've just had....

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Gentlemen,

these are the last belts you will ever buy. 5mm is more than double the thickness of many leather belts. Richards skills lie in leatherwork - but not photography I am forced to say...the belts are vastly better than they look - burnished finish, really heavy and massively robust. I genuinely believe you could tow a car with one and not damage it...in fact I would bet money on it.

I lack the means of proving it - but I suspect they would also survive a direct hit from a hellfire missile.

The 2 inch belt fits a pair of 5.11s so should fit most military type belt loops - but they are also great worn over a coat

I rarely sing praises - but these deserve it - the Armageddon belt is well named

Red

bilmo-p5

Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Gentlemen,

these are the last belts you will ever buy. 5mm is more than double the thickness of many leather belts. Richards skills lie in leatherwork - but not photography I am forced to say...the belts are vastly better than they look - burnished finish, really heavy and massively robust. I genuinely believe you could tow a car with one and not damage it...in fact I would bet money on it.

I lack the means of proving it - but I suspect they would also survive a direct hit from a hellfire missile.

The 2 inch belt fits a pair of 5.11s so should fit most military type belt loops - but they are also great worn over a coat

I rarely sing praises - but these deserve it - the Armageddon belt is well named

Red

+1 to that.

I've recently received one of Richard's belts and I am abolutely delighted with it. :)

Beefy0978

Forager
Jul 18, 2012
South west
I'll take the single prong one as its just the right length I was after! Half asleep now. Will sort the PayPal when I stir at lunchtime if thats ok.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE