Handmade leather possibles pouches, belts and archers bracer.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
I have for sale some hand made and carved possibles pouches, prices are in the descriptions for each type and include tracked postage within the uk.

Pouches 1&2:- the pouches are made from 1.5mm nappa with leather drawcord and toggle closers, the flaps and belt loops are made from 2.5mm veg tan and are carved with Celtic bird symbols they have oak toggles and leather drawcord closers. Both are hand saddle stitched with waxed linen thread and the belt loops fitted with heavy duty rivets.
Sizes are approx 5"x5"x2"
£40 each

Pouches 3&4:- these pouches are made from 2mm Russian chrome tanned buffalo hide with a drawcord and toggle closer, the flaps are made from 2.5mm veg tan and are carved with tribal knotwork designs again with oak toggle and leather drawcord closers, these are machine stitched and the belt loops fitted with heavy duty rivets. Sizes are approx 5"x5"x2"
£40 each

Pouches 5&6:- these are made from 2.5mm veg tan front and back and one is carved with flowers and leaves. Both pouches have a 2mm Russian buffalo gusset which is hand saddle stitched with waxed linen thread. One has a leather drawcord and oak toggle closer the other has a strap closer and is fitted with Celtic style flatware, these pouches have a double belt loop which are fitted with heavy duty rivets.
Sizes are approx 6.5"x 6"x 2.5"
£50 each

Pouch 7:- this medieval style pouch is made from 2.5mm veg tan and is carved with oak leaves and acorns. It has a 1.5mm nappa gusset which is hand saddle stitched with waxed linen thread and has a solid cast brass buckle closer. The belt loops will take up to a 1.5" belt.
Sizes are approx 6"x5"x1.5"
£35

Pouch 8:- this Viking style pouch is quite big and is made from 2.5mm veg tan front and back with a 1.5mm nappa gusset which is hand saddle stitched with waxed linen thread and has been carved with a Celtic style tree of life, the closer strap and belt loops are made from 2.5mm veg tan which has been mystery braided before fitting with heavy duty copper saddlers rivets.
Sizes are approx 8.5"( at its widest point ) x5.5"x 2.5"
£55

Belts:- both are 1.5" wide and made from 3.5mm veg tan and fully carved with a line of decorative machine stitching down each edge , one is fitted with a solid cast brass buckle the other with a chrome plated solid cast brass buckle. Both will fit up to a 55" waist but can be shortened before posting if required.
£45 each

Lastly I have an archers bracer made from 2.5mm veg tan and heavily carved with Celtic symbols and knotwork and then lined with green felt which is hand saddle stitched with waxed linen thread, it has heavy duty eyelets down each side and a 4mm leather lace. The cross pattern is inlaid with watersnake skin.
£40
IMG_2452.jpg
IMG_2453.jpg
IMG_2455.jpg
IMG_2456.jpg
IMG_2458.jpg
IMG_2459.jpg
IMG_2460.jpg
IMG_2461.jpg
IMG_2462.jpg
IMG_2463.jpg
IMG_2464.jpg
IMG_2465.jpg
IMG_2466.jpg
IMG_2467.jpg
IMG_2468.jpg
IMG_2469.jpg
IMG_2470.jpg
IMG_2471.jpg
IMG_2472.jpg
IMG_2473.jpg
IMG_2474.jpg
IMG_2475.jpg
IMG_2476.jpg
IMG_2477.jpg
IMG_2479.jpg
IMG_2480.jpg
IMG_2481.jpg
IMG_2482.jpg
IMG_2483.jpg
IMG_2484.jpg

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Stunning work there mate, even moreso now i understand the level of work and love involved in making something like this

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Ey up Jim not seen you for a long time.
Nice looking work mate.
My wife's belt is still going strong and worn almost daily.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Hi mate, Thankyou for the comment and it's good to hear the belt is still going strong!

Bartsman

Forager
Jan 5, 2013
Princetown
If the brass buckled belt is still available I'm very interested- as the workmanship is stunning.

So is the Bracer to be fair - please pm me to check sizing

BW

Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE