For Sale Belts, Sheaths, & Tankards

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I have some stock built up this summer which is unusual for me, so here's a few bits and peices for sale :)

Please PM to secure. Payments either via paypal or bacs, no extra fees yadda yadda.

Sheaths
These are made to fit a standard mora clipper/companion so should fit any standard sized mora or bushy knife. They are all hand stitched with solid brass hardware.
Left to right
1. Nordic ouroboros £50 delivered
2. Plain Green £40 delivered
3. Plain Brown £40 delivered
4. Chestnut norse dragon £50 delivered
5. Black - sold

Laplander saw sheaths
(these are welted like any knife sheath so could also be used as a knife sheath for chunkier knives).
left to right
1. Plain Green £40 delivered
2. Norse Wolf Fenrir £50 delivered
3. Knotwork with mjolnir £50 delivered
4. Natural tan plain £40 delivered

Belts
All belts are hand stitched with linen thread, with stitched in leather keeper and solid brass buckles.

1. Plain brown. 4cm wide. Holes for 40-45 waist but can add more if need be. £45 delivered
2. Plain green. 4cm wide. Holes for 30-35 waist but can add more if need be. £45 delivered
[
[

Rune belts. These read "not all those who wander are lost" in elder futhark runes. I have four of these;
1. Brown. 4cm wide. Holes for 34-40 waist but can add more if need be. NOW GONE
2. Brown. 4cm wide. Holes for 37-44 waist but can add more if need be. £55 delivered
3. Black. 4cm wide. Holes for 36-41 waist but can add more if need be. £55 delivered
4. Brown. 3cm wide for slimmer fit, Holes for 34-38 waist but can add more if need be. £55 delivered

Carved Belts

1. Carved with depiction of the norse god vidarr prying the jaws of Fenrir, taken from the carving on the Gosforth Cross. NOW GONE
2. Fenrir. A design of my own of Fenrir. NOW GONE
3. Norse Ravens Hugin and Munin. NOW GONE

[
[
[

Tankards
These are sealed/impregnated with pure beeswax. They will hold any cold drink, and take a full 500ml. They are made to be used ;)
1. Plain £60 delivered
2. Pictish Stag £70 delivered
3. Thors hammer NOW GONE
4. Knotwork NOW GONE

[

Heres two pictures of belt and laplander sheaths together as a set which looks rather nice together
[
[

Last edited:
Reactions: bopdude and CLEM

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
There is a lot of very talented work on show here. Anyone reading should look at your offered course again. Good luck with the sales.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE