tweezers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
well, we found a tick the size of a baked bean on the dog so I went into the house for a pair of tweezers and the only ones i could find are my sliver grippers :D First place I looked and there they were, must be fate, although leaving some of the tick in was a bit of a pain...

I do have a pair with a magnifying glass built in like these:
TMG1.jpg

Hmmmm? wonder if it would be enough to be of use fire lighting:D multi use tweezers?

I have to second this option. As my eyes have been around for a few decades they are not as keen. The magnifying lens will help tremendously.

As far the the fire by sunlight goes, I have never been able to manage that here in County Kerry.....We never get sun!

Aug 25, 2011
Nottingham
I am not such a fan of tweezers as they tend to leave the area like chicken skin where the pores are pulled out and exposed.

My beard grows very fast and it is such a paint to shave them again just 3 days in it. Tweezers pulls out a deeper source which I think accounts for the root already but it can be a big pain when you have a couple of hundred to pluck.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE