Tomahawks etc brought back from the brink

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks for the positive comments folks.

I had hoped to have a play on them today but real life is taking some selfish bites right now maybe tomorrow or Thursday evening after work. There's something very therapeutic about sharpening an axe blade. The grind of blade in that socketed head in Turbogirl's reply above has a very steep angle but I'm hoping it will still manage to shave hairs from my arm once I've finished fettling with it. I actually like holding this one as is and if it turns out as well as I hope, it could make a fine carving axe. I might just jam a mushroom type short handle into the socket and see how that works.

Realearner. I plan on heading to the UK Aug 1st, just not sure when we can meet up for the handover as yet. I'll be in touch when I know more about my schedule.

G'night folks, bed doth beckon.

Me

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
I really like the look of that socketed bearded axe! I will be pestering you at the Moot for that or another for sure!!!! Been after one of your restored Axes for ages, this year I will see to that!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE