Tolkein [and Kephart] Inspired Leather patches on BCUSA

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
Having had a think about this over a brew ive decided to walk away from the idea of doing anything along these lines altogether as I don't want to (1) step on anyones toes, (2) get myself any sort of reputation for ripping off anyones ideas and (3) leave myself open to any sort of legal action.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
31-08 15.22 Tee Dee PMs SkogKniv

5 days later no post on here from SkogKniv regarding the obvious demand on here for his work.

15.03 Someone suggests something that is construed as copy of SkogKniv's work.

Less than 1 hour later there is a post from SkogKniv.

Personally if was getting that sort of demand I wouldn't be waiting around for the demand to go elsewhere. I'd be straight on here scoping it out and sorting something out.

There are more creative solutions

like SkogKniv organising BCUK buys of his own accord or sending a stamp to a UK partner he trusts who will make them up to UK numbers and send him a an agreed cut.

Last edited:

SkogKniv

Dec 7, 2008
Way upstate NY
I spoke with teedee and gave her a solution as well as others here who have contacted me.

If people want them they can sign up on bcusa and get a chance at them when I post a sale up. I am not interested in selling through this site on top of what I already do at bcusa.

I do not take orders as I do not want any lists or deadlines to deal with. I have a fulltime job and a child I make thing at my own pace.

Make your own patches if you want and keep it over there. Just don't rip off my design is all I'm asking.

Good luck to whatever you guys decide to do.

31-08 15.22 Tee Dee PMs SkogKniv

5 days later no post on here from SkogKniv regarding the obvious demand on here for his work.

15.03 Someone suggests something that is construed as copy of SkogKniv's work.

Less than 1 hour later there is a post from SkogKniv.

Personally if was getting that sort of demand I wouldn't be waiting around for the demand to go elsewhere. I'd be straight on here scoping it out and sorting something out.

There are more creative solutions

like SkogKniv organising BCUK buys of his own accord or sending a stamp to a UK partner he trusts who will make them up to UK numbers and send him a an agreed cut.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...i've posted in the other thread.....yup theres a thin line between plagiarism and inspiration....i'm in agreement with skog and tony on this....

i'm interested in helping not only in the design but also in the production....and i can get plate done too....but it wont be tomorrow and i need to make a coupla calls too....pm me if you'd like me to dedicate to this....

regards

s

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE