Kelty Redwing 3100 Rucksack

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
For sale or trade.

Kelty Redwing 3100 rucksack in black. In terms of volume it's about 50 litres. Beloved and oft venerated by The Cousins on BCUSA.

It's a panel loader with a front organisational pocket two side pockets with pass-through between the pockets and the bottom stretch pockets on either side for carrying walking poles, bivvi poles, fishing rods and the like.

It's a fixed size frame, but I am 5'10", a medium to large for Osprey stuff and somewhere between a 36" and 38" waist and it fits me comfortably.

This had had some use but apart from a small hole in one mesh pocket (see pics) everything is as it should be and all the Zips etc work fine.

In terms of a trade I'm looking for an MSR Titan kettle or the Alpkit or other equivalent and also one of those elusive "Not Everyone Who Wanders..." leather patches, but I'm open to reasonable suggestions as long as it's not tat that didn't sell at your last car boot sale or something out of a skip. :rolleyes:

This will cost a few bob to post so I'm after a trade value of £30 or the same in PayPal tokens. NOW SOLD

Thanks for looking. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE