Leather Patch Designs?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Cromm

Mar 15, 2009
Debenham,Suffolk.
Great looking patches
How about tree's or the wilds with the words "Not lost"
Or a smoking mountian with "Here be dragons"....... No idea why.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ta cromm...

1...i'd rather be in the wilds
2...rediscovering old skills
3...bowdrill warrior
4...(and i'm entering this one on behalf of swallow and though its a little long, i like it and might have an idea for it alone) The biggest wilderness to explore is the depth of our creativity
5...not lost

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ta sam...

3...bowdrill warrior
4...(and i'm entering this one on behalf of swallow and though its a little long, i like it and might have an idea for it alone) The biggest wilderness to explore is the depth of our creativity
5...not lost
6...carry less know more (carry more, no! less!...careless, no more!...care less? now more...carry lass, more now! ok i'll shut up)​

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
lol some good ones so far!

Angst, you know I'm a big fan of all things mushroom! and already have my leather work from you with the print on, but how about another mushroom style? Something like a Amanita muscaria ( the red one with white spots seen in fables etc) would be my personal suggestion.

And possibley a key print, you know .. 'open your mind' sorta thing.

Annnd.. maybe a barefoot style print, 'tread peacefully'.

Lol and a pumpkin print with 'I like to carve'!

The batch look nice though mate, very clean indeed! How about some buffalo leather? or something with a natural flexible/bumpy texture..?

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
ta samon...

3...bowdrill warrior
5...not lost
6...carry less know more (carry more, no! less!...careless, no more!...care less...now more!...carry lass, more now! ok i'll shut up)
7...tread peacefully
8...open your mind
9...onward and into freedom
10...to be free​

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE