to the people of this forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
now i have been a member of this forum since 2004 and a full member since 2008 and i would just like to say this forum still amazes me. why well its kind people and its willingness to share its knowledge and info but even more than that its sharing skills and kit so freely.

now why do i say this well paul aka bardster has just given me a swedish snow smock for nowt not even postage

now thats a mate and i only no paul because of the moot and this here forum

so thats pretty ausome if u ask me

so thanks

bcuk

drew

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
It really is a cracking place to be. I've had a good amount of things given to me through the forum.

Although it goes without saying that it's the people who make the forum what it is and there really are some wonderful people on here.

Thanks BCUK for hosting such a great place to be :D

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
yep this the best place to be and going to meets and meeting some really great people who i would like to class as friends

like what has been said people here are so generous not only giving stuff (cheers chris aka lannyman and joe aka joejoe who made my daughter so happy with her own knife and fire steel) but people giving there time to help

:You_Rock_

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I've only just posted on this forum but have been lurking for a while. The only reason I chose this as my bushcraft 'home' is because of the friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
I look forward, at some point, of meeting up with other forum members and making good friends along the way.

Posted by madgaz using his techy-touchscreen-tapatalk- telephone app.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
I THINK WE GOT OURSELVES A LOVE FEST - :dancer::notworthy:dancer:

But in all seriousness i only joined this forum to pick up any useful bushy tips on the go, but over the last few years i have met many people who i now consider good friends and i would even go so far as to say to any of them ( you know who you are), that if you really do go to an AA meeting then i will be your sponser but you cant have my liver cause youve all ruined it already lol....

Merry xmas to alll my friends on this forum

adestu

Native
Jan 19, 2010
swindon
Evening all
I've only had the pleasure of meeting a couple of you guys and fine fellows.so next year will be my year to meet a whole load more of you.the gathering and the moot.the missus knee should be better by then so happy days.
Ade

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
yes i also would be lost with out this place, its this place, that has showed me that there are some real genuine, good honest, salt of the earth people, i'm always amazed by peoples generosity, and pure kindness, i have learnt so much on here, i would not be where i am today with out this place, so i would like to say thank you to the big polar bear, the main man himself, TONY, for helping me out, when i have needed it, to Mary,aka toddy, for the kind stuff she has done for me this year, and the help and guidance she has gave me.
and to you all for your custom, and your kind words, and incouagement, as it is because of the members of this forum, that my leather work is where its at today.
merry christmas.
take care,
lee.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Ditto to what's been said above, I've been on a fair few forums in my time online but this one beats them all. This place has a feel good factor of 9.7 on the Richter scale.

Already convincing a friend to come along to next year's Moot so I can't wait to see you 'orrible lot face to face.

gsfgaz

Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
This is a great wee place to be , i've met some great pals on here , it is amazing to think if it was'nt for this forum i would'nt have met them, or been to some of the crazy camping trips . that i wont forget ... merry christmas too all /// awe the best ...

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Can anybody who has been on the site from the beginning cast any light on how it got to be such a good place?

It's a bit like crossing a room in pitch black darkness. You can only see where you have been when you get to the other side of the room and turn the light on.

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
i would not know what to do with out this forum, i really would be a lost sole if i had not found it, and its opened up so many thoughts and roughts to take me through the rest of my life....:You_Rock_

i only started making knives through this forum, and now have come leaps and bounds, the only thing holding me back is my 6 x 3 tiny shed...:(

thank you every person here new and old......

have a great xmas and spirited new year......:beerchug:

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
It's the little things iv picked up that make a big difference ,great site all here in one place ,advice,kit and a bunch of like minded people . Cheers bcuk...

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I agree with whats already been said. This is a great place to hang out with the rest of this big happy family (with the exceptions of a few unwelcome visitors which the mods soon sort out), have had a few people help me out with bits and pieces (tinders mainly - you know who you are and thank you) without wanting anything in return, in fact they wouldnt even let me pay for postage! This site is full of like minded, generous individuals who help each other out when needed, unfortunately I havent met any of you face to face yet, but am hoping to get to some meets in the new year though.

Thanks for all the help and advice and I hope you all have a very merry christmas (even though lots of you will be working) and best wishes for the new year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE