Titanium Emberlit GB feeler thread. Closed.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Fair enough. Did red branch warrior get it because he needed it for the 3rd of jan. :)

Yeah he did. It was a one off special request, but I can't really do two trips to the PO for everyone. I know you're keen fella, but hope you understand.

Happy Christmas :)

Outdoordude

Native
Mar 6, 2012
Kent
Yeh its fine mate, no probs, i8m in no rush. If i was i would of bought it straight from america, but then it would of been more expensive. :)
Thanks so much for taking the time to do this mate. Much appreciated. :bigok:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Another update.

Mik contacted today to see how things were going. I said as I'd advertised the stoves as coming with storage pouches then that is how I'd like to send them out (rather than do 2 PO runs).

He didn't realise things were being held up by the lack of bags and will get them out to me immediately. Once again, many thanks for your patience, I think you'll all be happy with the final price and product.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
PMs have been sent. It's possible there will be a few spares should anyone be interested.

PM for details.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Hi Rich

Your inbox is full. If there are any spares available I'l take one. Pm me if there are.

Many Thanks

Rich

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hi Rich

Your inbox is full. If there are any spares available I'l take one. Pm me if there are.

Many Thanks

Rich

I'll try and sort it later mate, phone access only today.

If I get back early enough, I will finish packing my definite orders and start dealing with reserves. My guess is that you may be out of luck mate :(

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
I'll try and sort it later mate, phone access only today.

If I get back early enough, I will finish packing my definite orders and start dealing with reserves. My guess is that you may be out of luck mate :(

Thats fine Rich,

Just let me know, should've paid attention sooner :) Still got my one from the last group buy and it gets used all the time. I just fancied it lighter and with the pot supports too :)

Many Thanks

Rich

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
To all.

I have packed all the stoves now, and kept one back in case of any hitches, so I'm sorry to say I can't supply anyone else :(

Thanks for your interest.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE