Tied to avoid it, but here I am

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 27, 2010
London
Hi,

I have resisted joining forums until now. I’d rather be out in the woods than looking at my screen and typing.

But hey, I’m at a loose end today and the midday sun isn’t much good for tracking (I was lured in by a comment on the 'lifting the veil tracking course')

Well, I believe in walking the walk. By the end of the year I will have attended 14 'bushcraft' courses covering most areas and I am qualified as a mountain leader. I got into this 'lark' due to spending nearly all of my free time outdoors and also due to Bowhunting and wanting to have the skill set our ancestors had to enable me to 'survive in the wild'.

Do I think I am an expert, NO! you will never stop learning and some one else always knows more.

Anyway, there is my not particularly brief hello

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Did much the same as you. Lurked for ages, and eventually joined. They're a great bunch on here, and everyone is helpful. I've learned loads.

Welcome aboard!

Stan Pinn

Sep 16, 2006
Swindon
Hi, I think you will learn a lot more on here than on your courses!

We know everything there is to know, and yes we are all experts unlike yourself.....

he he he

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE