Third Underblanket Group Buy.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Well, the third party has withdrawn there interest, at the moment. So the good news is that the long awaited group buy is now going ahead. I have a rough idea of possible buyers. But to make things easier for me can you please register your interest on this thread. Will check with Snugpak re cost, but I think they will be the same as last time.

The cost then was £57.49, this inc p&p to UK mainland also Paypal charges. Will only be doing the large one as in 2nd buy.

Axe Catcher

Tenderfoot
Aug 4, 2006
The Wilds of Stratford-upon-Avon!
Bardster said:
One for me and I will reserve one for axecatcher too, I know she doesnt read this too often.
Thanks

Thanks dear, I'm just not too fast making a decision sometimes....I know if I snooze I'll lose though :)

I'd be interested to know about the prices and timescale before I definitly say yes if anyone knows?? :cool:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
As in other two buys payment is reqd up front before I order blankets. The timescale will be about 4 weeks after order goes in and I will need 40 orders. The price for last buy was £57.49 inc p&p to UK Mainland and Paypal fees. As soon as I hear back from Snugpak I will confirm price.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
Wanderinstar,
You quote £57 on the first post and £54 on the one above :confused:
Is that for the different sizes, I know there was the longer version as well.
Also I know prices are to be confirmed by Snugpack.

Cheers

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE