Ghillie kettle group buy 2017

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Hi all, 
Ok I'm doing another group buy for Ghillie kettles here’s their link
http://www.ghillie-kettle.co.uk/.

I'm still loving these kettles

We can get 25% off the price list plus P&P. 

There is no minimum amount of people to get this GB. So as soon as you have paid your order will be sent out.

The payment methods are Bank transfer, Cheque or PayPal (But you will have to pay the PayPal fees)

P&P IS INCULED IN PRICES 

Ok folks. 

Thanks.

Sandbag47.

Last edited:

jmagee

Forager
Aug 20, 2014
Cumbria
Any you want. I've done this in the past, as have many others. Works brilliantly and massive thanks to sandbag for organising it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Hi all,

I’m interested in the Explorer hard adonised with hobo stove £67.99....how do I go about ordering it?

Thanks,
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
Morning all. Just finished work.
As jmagee (thanks)has already said you pay me and I'll pass the money on to Ghillie kettle along with your name and address. And you should get the kettle in a couple of days.

Any orders just PM me and I'll sort it when I get up. I'll send you my payment details and I will need your names and addresses please.
Ok all thanks and goodnight

Last edited:

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
Great kettles and great for cooking on when you fill it with charcoal and use the hobo stove attachment.
Holds my 12 inch cast iron pan with ease and keeps it at cooking temperature for an hour.
I have the largest one hard anodised and with the full cook kit, I bought the triangular base support at a later date and the hobo stove and rubber stopper from the Kelly kettle company.
I blame the ghillie kettle for getting me started in all this bushcraft nonsense.
All I wanted was the ability to make a cup of tea while I was out mowing and now I'm wild camping, bushcrafting and kayaking every chance I can get !

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
HI ant67 Sorry for delay getting back to you.

Well if it is car camping the the Adventurer would be best as it is the biggest.
But what are you looking for, just a kettle or cooking kits ?
The Mkettle is great but might be a bit small for a family

let me know

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE