The Most Massively Useful Thing A Bushcrafter Can Have?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Brains ... before the zombies scoop them out while he's camping alone in the dark in the woods.

Goes along the line of what Nova & Pinky said about common sense. if you've got brains and know how to use them (big difference) you're more than halfway there.

As for having brains and knowing how to use them I worked at the University of Kent for 15 years, and most of the academics there had very little or no common sense at all it was actually scary to listen to them advise me how to do a repair if I ever had to work in their office. More than once I had to reply. "Are you good at your job? So am I. Shut the (expletive) up!" or words to that effect.

northumbrian

Settler
Dec 25, 2009
newcastle upon tyne
Brains ... before the zombies scoop them out while he's camping alone in the dark in the woods.

Goes along the line of what Nova & Pinky said about common sense. if you've got brains and know how to use them (big difference) you're more than halfway there.

As for having brains and knowing how to use them I worked at the University of Kent for 15 years, and most of the academics there had very little or no common sense at all it was actually scary to listen to them advise me how to do a repair if I ever had to work in their office. More than once I had to reply. "Are you good at your job? So am I. Shut the (expletive) up!" or words to that effect.

spot on that man ,they might have had the luxury of time to learn book smarts but most of em have no street smarts ! lol

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE