*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
Still on offer, from Logical, is the highlander lensantic marching compass and/or* a utility belt/fanny pack/Bat Belt as seen bellow.

I would have it but all I have to offer is an Arctic insulated canteen like this
So if you'll think that is a fair swap, I'll take it, and put up my canteen (unused and still in it's box)

Logical

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2010
Scotish Highlands
Thanks to JonathanD, ive been away for a few days so i got the books and waistcoat today. Everything looks great!
Still on offer is the highlander lensantic marching compass and/or* a utility belt/fanny pack/Bat Belt .... Unless, tadpole takes it and offers his Arctic insulated canteen
We shall see...

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
hey Lgical, the way I read Tadpole's posting he's willing to have the belt and compass off of you but feels the waterbottle isn't a worthy enough trade for it. So at the risk of screwing up the system maybe you two had better clarify what's going on.

The flask looks really interesting Tadpole, is it double-walled for insulation, like a thermos? How big a ball is it? I have more canteens than a canteenery so I'm asking for a prospective "gifter onners" benefit more than for myself.

Not sure what's on offer an insulated flask or the utility belt

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
If the canteen is now on offer, I'd like to take it please.

I can offer up a brand new, still with tags attached light grey Peter Storm T-Shirt, size XXL. (purchased for me by mistake, should have been just an L, none left to exchange it for!)

Best Wishes
David

Logical

Tenderfoot
Mar 29, 2010
Scotish Highlands
hey Lgical, the way I read Tadpole's posting he's willing to have the belt and compass off of you but feels the waterbottle isn't a worthy enough trade for it. So at the risk of screwing up the system maybe you two had better clarify what's going on.

I think we have it sorted now, and i feel the bottle is a fine trade (as i said above)
So lets keep this awesome thread going!

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Thanks to JonathanD, ive been away for a few days so i got the books and waistcoat today. Everything looks great!
Still on offer is the highlander lensantic marching compass and/or* a utility belt/fanny pack/Bat Belt .... Unless, tadpole takes it and offers his Arctic insulated canteen
We shall see...

Glad you got it all OK.

Up for grabs now we have adriatikfans Peter Storm T-Shirt, size XXL

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
the canteen is on offer, as I'd like to have the belt. I'll pm logical my address. and the ball rolling once more

Edit
The canteen is now gone, and a new gift is one offer
light grey Peter Storm T-Shirt, size XXL.

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Before the Ghosties and ghoulies get in (Things that go bump in the night)

On offer from adriatikfan is a brand new, still with tags attached light grey Peter Storm T-Shirt, size XXL.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Surely there's a larger sized person on here in need of a free t-shirt???

I'd have it but I've already had 2 goes so someone else can grab it.

On offer from adriatikfan is a brand new, still with tags attached light grey Peter Storm T-Shirt, size XXL.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I'm a fat git looking for a looser T shirt, but I've had a couple of goes too.
If it's still here tomorrow then I'll take it and offer up something suitable.
Come on folks. A brand new grey Peter Storm T shirt in EFB..

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Guys

There's no limit to how many goes you can have, so go for it I say.

Yeah wot 'e said.

Though I've had 2 goes already If I see something, and no one gazumps me, I'm gonna go for it. I'm more a medium to large size myself so I really don't need a shirt, so if you fancy it nab it and let the thread move along.

That's FREE to you, y'know. :naughty:

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
OK. Lets move this on.
I'll take the T shirt and offer up the little Collins "Food for Free" and ONE of the other two books. Either Suttons "Field Guide to the Wild Flowers of Britain and Northern Europe," or The Reader Digest "Field Guide to the Trees and Shrubs of Britain."

06072010425.jpg

If these fail, I'll find a backup ;)

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Yup

Can I have these please and I would like the Trees & Shrubs book.

In return I offer a brand new CRKT RSK Mk 5 mini survival/neck knife with tin for you to make your own fire lighting or survival kit whatever.

SDC10898.jpg

SDC10900.jpg

PM sent to Beachlover with address details

Phill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE