*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
As nobody wants their partners or children to stay dry in the rain I suppose it is about time I changed the offer!

On offer now is a Berghaus Twenty four Seven 25 litre day bag. It is in traditional bushcrafter uniform colours (greens, greys and muted colours) I will post a pic tonight when I get home from a days slaving.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
As nobody wants their partners or children to stay dry in the rain I suppose it is about time I changed the offer!

On offer now is a Berghaus Twenty four Seven 25 litre day bag. It is in traditional bushcrafter uniform colours (greens, greys and muted colours) I will post a pic tonight when I get home from a days slaving.

Yes please if it's not already snapped up and I'll find something to replace it with in the next hour or so.

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Its yours!

PM me your address and I will get it posted on Monday.

Thanks Steve.
On offer now is what I think is a BCB made oval shaped set of mess tins, comprising lid/frying pan and larger pan for water.

21012011682.jpg

It's been used, so has a little bit of blackening.
I'll throw something inside it too as a little surprise ;)

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
On offer..

'Otter Box' Black Size approx 7"x 41/2"x 2" outside dimensions.

Model 2000 waterproof.

Pics up later if needed.

Tom.

A wee 'google' will get you stock pics.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE