*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
As Tengu was kind enough to double his offering I have decided to pass on TWO wood carving books. I have exhausted all the info out of them that I need and there is plenty more to offer but my talents have a Limit lol, so I thought someone else could get something out of them. They are in good condition. A little tatty round the edges but they are a few years old.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I'd like to take the books please.

In return I'll offer a 40l MOLLE Backpack. Something like this (no pouches though).

1.0x0.jpg

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
Apologies folks for the delay

Have a folding tripod stool

Folded: length 14.5" or 36cm, diameter 2.5" or 6 cm
bdc8b4f53a80551c3c890b91eaaddcee.jpg

Seated: height 10" or 25cm
937c4481cb3bf78db70c9b8a71190f64.jpg

Hope that meets the rules

John

XRV John

Nomad
Jan 23, 2015
Scunthorpe
I'll offer a 40l MOLLE Backpack. Something like this (no pouches though).

Arrived yesterday so thank you very much - it's like new !

Sorry that my tripod seat doesn't seem to be what folks on here want. As a newbie I don't have much spare stuff and folks on here are probably old hands with their kit well sorted

John

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Or make something? I dont have much to offer but I still participate.

I love to make preserves but if someone offered a couple of jars of home made chutney I would jump; Its nice to try others products.

WoodsmanJim

Forager
Oct 27, 2013
Wirral
This thread goes in fits and starts, I wouldn't worry too much. Handy little stools those, I have one for when I'm shooting.

Someone will want it. Or give it a few days and have another rummage about for something else?

It's just a fun way of moving stuff about that we don't use anymore, don't get too worried.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE