*The* Gift-It-On Thread

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Unfortunately not me being slow they are lost in the system :( I'm waiting for a call back from posty but if they have no answer, luckily I put them together so will just send some more off if needed. Don't worry uncleboob I will not let you miss out :)
 
I'll take the surprise then :-)
I'll offer up a used, but reasonable 'steel of fire' knife by Webtex.
Over 18's only please.

I'll take it please.

I offer a Swiss army bottle with cup, used but in good nick.

Like this:

SWISS-BOTTLE-1.jpg
 
Tengu swmbo has informed me that the axe has rocked up so many thanks for that.

Mandos instead of posting it if your happy to meet me at downham train station I will bring it up to you as you are only a couple of stops up from me and I work on the railway
 
Tengu swmbo has informed me that the axe has rocked up so many thanks for that.

Mandos instead of posting it if your happy to meet me at downham train station I will bring it up to you as you are only a couple of stops up from me and I work on the railway
Yes no worries when and where on the platform?

Sent from NSA HQ
 
No interest on the bottle folks?

OK I'll offer either the bottle or a couple of metres of Reflectix (for making pot cozys).
 
Go on then copperhead I will take the bottle and cup and will post up something tomorrow if that's ok with everyone..👍


Sent from somewhere?
 
Ok on offer from me is a North Face polartec 100 fleece I'm a 46" chest and it fits just right with a t-shirt underneath no holes or burns smoke free pet free house. Had it a while it's been worn and washed still a good'un.
1f08c2b2599e1668eec3cb790bda749b.jpg



Sent from somewhere?
 
I can offer para cord in green...couple metres in length, a wire saw or a waterproof tinder pouch...around 8inches x 4inches with a paracord draw string.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE