*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
OK, seeing as no takers...will offer up a solid fuel camping cooker.

Fuel+Tablets.jpg

Forgot to say it's arrived.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
I have something That I don't want but someone else may be interested, so I will take the stool please John! :D

I have an olive green poncho/basha with DPM poles, pegs and bungess which I bought on ebay. The catch is there is a 3/4" tear roughly where your shoulder blade would be (which can be patched). The poles aren't for the basha but could probably modified and there is only 3 bungees and one is odd. its all in a bag but again, not for the poncho. There is a what looks like a waterproof bag liner which I will leave in the lot but it has holes in it and there are few other cosmetic marks and abrasions but nothing serious.

Pictures here: http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130730

Chris

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
I have something That I don't want but someone else may be interested, so I will take the stool please John! :D

I have an olive green poncho/basha with DPM poles, pegs and bungess which I bought on ebay. The catch is there is a 3/4" tear roughly where your shoulder blade would be (which can be patched). The poles aren't for the basha but could probably modified and there is only 3 bungees and one is odd. its all in a bag but again, not for the poncho. There is a what looks like a waterproof bag liner which I will leave in the lot but it has holes in it and there are few other cosmetic marks and abrasions but nothing serious.

Chris

Leodis

Jun 2, 2014
Leeds
Wow, this seems like a great thread. I'm a little lost as to what is currently available but I'll get in on the action when I know what's what. I reckon I have a few things available

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Currently on offer from humdrum_hostage

i have something that i don't want but someone else may be interested, so i will take the stool please john! :d

i have an olive green poncho/basha with dpm poles, pegs and bungess which i bought on ebay. The catch is there is a 3/4" tear roughly where your shoulder blade would be (which can be patched). The poles aren't for the basha but could probably modified and there is only 3 bungees and one is odd. Its all in a bag but again, not for the poncho. There is a what looks like a waterproof bag liner which i will leave in the lot but it has holes in it and there are few other cosmetic marks and abrasions but nothing serious.

chris
lets see what i can do with this pile of bits then.

Firstly what can i use to repair a 3/4" rip in the poncho?

Secondly does anyone know what these poles would be for?
They split in half and are joined with elastic cord, not flexible, probably just over a metre in length.

20150414_013636.jpg

this is the sack it was all in, looks like a cover for something?

20150414_014046.jpg

there was this sack inside that looks waterproof, its slightly larger than a pillow case and looks like you could thread a cord through the top. Only troulble is its riddled with holes and tears

20150414_013747.jpg

the other bits of odd pegs and odd bungees will just go into an odds bin in my garage (oh joy, if i dont have enough junk already)

skog

Forager
Aug 9, 2011
wicken
H H if no one else has claimed it could i take the bundle off your hands.

Chaps as to keep it fair i will offer a little bundle up tonight when i get home

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Oh, thats sounds like fun, I like mystery packages...Can I claim it?

In return I offer

A supposedly self inflating pillow (Choose blue or black)

Pick one book

A wee bag that could be turned into a pouch

A wooden plate

An old swedish gas mask bag

Turnstone

Nomad
Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Of course!

From Germany it is quite cheap to send stuff as an international letter (with bubble wrap inside). No need to send a parcel. But I can understand if you can't send it because it would be too expensive for you!

Turnstone

Nomad
Apr 9, 2013
Germany
Sorry, I am late... no computer last weekend ;)

Choose two from the following:
- Glow-in-the-dark-scales for a regular sized Victorinox-knife (91 mm) (only space for toothpick and tweezers, no needle, no pen), new
- transparent red scales for a regular sized Victorinox (91 mm) (space for toothpick, tweezers, needle and pen), new
- handmade lanyard with small cheap LED (still works, no idea how long the batteries last)
- Gecko shaped keyring with bottle opener
- I don't know what the name of this thing is, a quick-release keyring? Victorinox, still in original package
I ship these worldwide!

DSC01117.jpg

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Sorry, I am late... no computer last weekend ;)

Choose two from the following:
- Glow-in-the-dark-scales for a regular sized Victorinox-knife (91 mm) (only space for toothpick and tweezers, no needle, no pen), new
- transparent red scales for a regular sized Victorinox (91 mm) (space for toothpick, tweezers, needle and pen), new
- handmade lanyard with small cheap LED (still works, no idea how long the batteries last)
- Gecko shaped keyring with bottle opener
- I don't know what the name of this thing is, a quick-release keyring? Victorinox, still in original package
I ship these worldwide!

View attachment 35766

Could I take the GITD scales and the quick release keyring please?

Assuming all is OK I can offer 1 of the following:

Some buffalo horn (and maybe some Rams horn)
Paracord bracelet made to order
10 mini caribiners
Mosquito Net suitable for a bed
Tooled leather keyring loop made to order (limited choice of colours).

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE