*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave-the-rave

Settler
Feb 14, 2013
minsk
th

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll give the socks a try, if I may........................I'll go away and dig out something to offer in the next hour or so..................................

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK Folks, let's try this for size:

This is an "Aqualung" stainless steel diver's knife with it's original sheath - it's in need of a little care and attention as someone's trid to sharpen it with no clue as to how................I had this in a trade with the intention of
a re-handle and blade mod, but it's in a very long queue which it's never gonna leave, so somebody else can give it a new lease of life...............

It was made in Japan about 30 yrs ago so the steel should be decent stuff, and as you'll mebbe see from the pic., it has a large hammer-head type pommel and I think it's all one piece; much potential, I think.........

Diver's Knife.jpg

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Ok so on offer from me is a nearly new Gerber Bear Grylls sliding saw...
Was bought as a present but I've already got loads of saws.

Thanks for looking!

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
any interest in the portable charger or I may replace it with vest,pants and woolly socks.

Go on then!:) I'll take that if I may and offer up some leather:
20131021_233207.jpg

Some scuff marks but generally pretty good shape. Lots here to work with. Quite soft too. No idea what animal once wore it, I brought it from the medina in Fez, Morocco this summer but never got around to making anything with it. Seems a shame for it to sit in the project pile!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE