*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Go on then!:) I'll take that if I may and offer up some leather:
View attachment 24053

Some scuff marks but generally pretty good shape. Lots here to work with. Quite soft too. No idea what animal once wore it, I brought it from the medina in Fez, Morocco this summer but never got around to making anything with it. Seems a shame for it to sit in the project pile!

Go on, I'll have the leather please.

I'll sort something out shortly and no... it won't be the tree trunks or t-shirt :rolleyes:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry for the delay guys n gals... I got wrapped up with sorting something out and posting all the various bits out :rolleyes:

Here's my offering, one small fishing kit ideal for making your own hobo set with. Complete with flies, lures, various hooks, line, float, weights and it all fits in an Altoids tin with room for you to add your own bits in as well.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
May i have this please Mesquite? And in return ill offer up two of the 4 folders in image below..

Sorry for the delay guys n gals... I got wrapped up with sorting something out and posting all the various bits out :rolleyes:

Here's my offering, one small fishing kit ideal for making your own hobo set with. Complete with flies, lures, various hooks, line, float, weights and it all fits in an Altoids tin with room for you to add your own bits in as well.

Stringmaker

Native
Sep 6, 2010
UK
Nearly half a million views :Wow:

Good work everybody for spreading the karma. I must get involved and see what I can offer up.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Tis yours my friend! send me your details and ill get in the post in the next few days ;-)

Cheers!

My offer is either a Sealskinz Beanie Hat in size XXL just like this one here. Worn once.

005.jpg

Or a pocket rocket clone with piezo ignition. Very small and light and in good condition.

002.jpg003.jpg

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
20131025_173502_zps5361b600.jpg

could I be extremely cheecky and take the little gas stove.. coincidently I broke mine not long ago.

ill offer up in return a tomahawk axe dangler and either a bear keyring or an eagle one. if you want I can stamp your initials in both..?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE