*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
I would like to take the uco candles

I offer in return
bear grylls autobiography or a pair of British army mukluks and liners i have for them.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
hi Dave. if the boots from karl arnt your size can I call second dibs? iv got some ribbon trim left from my snow smock for pimping :)

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
They a Large I could not get my size 13 boots in them so used weely liners really warm for around the camp.

Sent from my Baobab Tree.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Im 99% sure they are mate. Im a size L glove and they are fairly big on me.. MAY even be an XL?

I'll fully confirm later mate! :)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
size 10 mate : )

They'll fit, cheers. Will offer up in morning ;) got a Wenger laptop bag that can go. Seen some use but still got plenty of life.....will pic an get some more choices ready. Cheers

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I'll take it. I'll offer up a khaki canvas messenger bag. Brand new as I bought it for use for carrying big files but I measured it wrong, so never used. I'll post a link later as I can't do it on the kindle.
sent by weird means

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE