*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
Ill offer up a dark brown soft leather pouch and a water tight plastic sleave cant remember the name of them
Cant post pics up as im on holiday till the weekend

null-8.jpg

As promised pics of the leather pouch and loksak .leather pouch is 9inch high real soft leather.

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll take these please, Trev, and I'll sort out something to offer in the next hour or so......................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
OK, here we are with a small-ish no-name scandinavian style knife, sharp bit 90mm, handle 95mm, I picked this up as a project but never got round to hoiking it out of the ever lengthening queue of stuff to do.........
It has a little pitting on the blade, I think it may have spent a long time shut away in it's sheath, but it's certainly do-able...............see what you think...........IMAG0253.jpgIMAG0254.jpgIMAG0255.jpg

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I was just thinking, this would be a great knife to give a youngster who's ready for his or her first one.............

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
I'll take these please, Trev, and I'll sort out something to offer in the next hour or so......................atb mac
Hold up guys just logged on and noticed cowboy who has already taken my items has not posted up his offerings I'll apologise on his and mine behalf sorry for the confusion

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
It's on hold for the moment, Dannytsg, as it seems that the item I put my hand up for has already gone - I don't know how that can be - awaiting clarification.atb mac

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
So badgers jacket is still the current offer as t2trev never committed after pic was posted .....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tat2trev

Native
Dec 10, 2012
County Durham
So badgers jacket is still the current offer as t2trev never committed after pic was posted .....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta
No i got the jacket posted up my offering got a pm from cowboy he said he would like it and offer up his bits later today but he hasnt as of yet
And i did accept the jacket pending pics and i said ill take it please sir
I apollogise to all if o have caused up set im mew to this GIO stuff im hoping cowboy will post up his stuff and get it back on track

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE