*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I'll take it then, please - and I offer for your consideration a Karrimor Predator Omni pouch in Coyote, as new..........This is the half-PLCE sized effort...............atb mac

AndyD

Settler
Dec 20, 2011
North East England
In return I'll offer a Swedish snow smock in the original white,full button up fastening,in a huge size!
I'm a 46/48 inch chest and 6ft 1,and it's too big for me!

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I'll take the smock please. Might be a bit big on me (that'll be a first).

I'll offer up a section of leather drive belt. A foot long, about 2 inch wide and quarter inch thick. Ideal for strops. If no takers I'll offer something in morning.

touched by nature

Last edited:

swright81076

Tinkerer
Apr 7, 2012
Castleford, West Yorkshire
I will offer up a fishing weight mould, I used this to make ammo for my slingshot.
The ammo is about 10mm when made.

uvynejem.jpg

buhaqu8a.jpg

touched by nature

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
In return, I will offer up a pair of prolific neoprene shooting/fishing gloves....
uvupunuh.jpg

Might even wesh em afore posting!
size 9/10

Or a pair of snapwires for hanging....

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Messenger bag arrived in good order, and it's perfect for what I have in mind...........see what you mean 'bout the colour though, you wouldn't want to try and name that, eh? Thanks muchly Chris, ...atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE