*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mojoracinguk

Nomad
Apr 14, 2010
Hereford
ooooh what lenght are they?....the waist is the right size but i find trousers usually give me cold ankles :(
This is really a cleverly disguised bump, as I don't feel my offerings are a match just yet.

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
about 27" inside leg, that's measuring from the crotch to the hem. With boots it wouldn't matter so much.

Someone bought them for me thinking i was a fat bugger, i'm a 31/31" waist and 30 inside leg! I tried this on with boots and they're fine, but i wear trouser twists alot.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
i will take the poles please.

I would like to offer 2 of Israeli Emergency Bandages

I'd like them mucho!

In return I'd offer 3 x 5 LED cap lights and a 3 LED torch. The cap lights are the type that fit onto the rim of a baseball cap. All brand new in packaging, with batteries - except the aluminium torch, you'll need to get your own, AAA's I think..

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Bumpy bump bump. On offer 3 x 5 LED cap lights and a 3 LED torch. The cap lights are the type that fit onto the rim of a baseball cap. All brand new in packaging, with batteries - except the aluminium torch, you'll need to get your own, AAA's I think..

Surely someone can use a few cap lights and a torch, it's getting to that time of year when the days are getting shorter n shorter. Never mind the powercuts we get at this time of year too. Use them for camping, work or just around the house. Be great for a family outing so the kids have a little light. 4 torches delivered to your door, that must be worth a punt to someone? :D

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I'll take those torches off of you, Nagual. Thanks!

And here's what I'll offer:

giftiton.jpg

Bog standard French drawknife, will need some TLC to bring it back to full working order, inlcuding a new handle on one end if you can't get on with the odd shaped one.

It's about 12 inches long with a 9 inch cutting edge.

So

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I'll take those torches off of you, Nagual. Thanks!

And here's what I'll offer:

giftiton.jpg

Bog standard French drawknife, will need some TLC to bring it back to full working order, inlcuding a new handle on one end if you can't get on with the odd shaped one.

It's about 12 inches long with a 9 inch cutting edge.

So

That one is mine!

I will put up EITHER a set of my leather pouches
OR
a brand new , on head card Reversible polar Buff.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE