*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Loenja

Settler
Apr 27, 2008
forest row
i have collins gem first aid and a handmade note pad made with paste paper. hand made by me
note pad is approx 2 in by 8 in

pics soon

Last edited:

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I would really like to accept the RN/SBS stuff for my Father in law, but I'm not sure how you want it to work , would we then have two things on offer(might be confusing) or would you like something in direct trade Jon? either way I wouldn't be able to sort out an item until Thursday next week. what do you reckon?

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I would really like to accept the RN/SBS stuff for my Father in law, but I'm not sure how you want it to work , would we then have two things on offer(might be confusing) or would you like something in direct trade Jon? either way I wouldn't be able to sort out an item until Thursday next week. what do you reckon?

They are yours. Chuck me a PM.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire

They are yours. Chuck me a PM.

Wow - feel the love guys!

I suggest you take this as a 'side trade' and we leave the thread as it is with Leonja's offer of

a collins gem first aid and a handmade note pad made with paste paper. hand made by me
note pad is approx 2 in by 8 in

sound ok?

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Currently on offer from Leonja

a collins gem first aid and a handmade note pad made with paste paper. hand made by me
note pad is approx 2 in by 8 in.

(yup fine by me dude)

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Time to put something new up maybe? Got a whole bunch of stuff sitting here that I can't sell as I'm not a contributing member (doh) now earmarked for this thread...

MSkiba

Settler
Aug 11, 2010
North West
What happens if no takers?

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
What happens if no takers?

Mostly the "offerer" puts something else on instead

ON OFFER
a collins gem first aid and a handmade note pad made with paste paper. hand made by Leonja

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE