*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lucan

Nomad
Sep 6, 2010
East Yorks
I'd like to offer these Praktica Binoculars They are 10x25. Perfect working order, They come with a sexy leatherette case.

spma0019.jpg

Nat

Sep 4, 2007
York, North Yorkshire
John! stop advertising :lmao: bloody makers :rolleyes:

Kev, nice bit of work there. Just wanted to say that the fire steel i got from Kev on this here thread is a cracking bit of kit, unfortunately a review is delayed until i manage to get enough sparks to actually spark up a bit of tinder. My technique is quite carp!

Keep it up folks, this thread has gone bonkers this weekend.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
John! stop advertising :lmao: bloody makers :rolleyes:

Kev, nice bit of work there. Just wanted to say that the fire steel i got from Kev on this here thread is a cracking bit of kit, unfortunately a review is delayed until i manage to get enough sparks to actually spark up a bit of tinder. My technique is quite carp!

Keep it up folks, this thread has gone bonkers this weekend.

Thanks for that . Remember most of mine work with a strong striking action as well as a glancing blow (saves your knuckles ;)) - Bloody makers advertising...they should be stood against a tree and pelted with King Alfred cakes or better still .... £2 coins :rolleyes: :lmao::lmao:
so
Whats on offer now revol

revol

Jan 2, 2010
wales
Putting up a reproduction pioneer pouch photos to follow as soon as I work out how, and will chuck in some 3mm black leather

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE