*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Okey, dokey blokies, i'll take this.

On ofer from me is a Windproof shirt in size medium, it fits me and my chest is about a 42".

It's made by Cutter and Buck, which is a well known American brand and is a sort of lime green.

Great windproof, it just doesn't get used.

Pics to follow if anyone shows an interest.

PM to Bilmo.

Bump - shame it will not fit me

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com

On ofer from me is a Windproof shirt in size medium, it fits me and my chest is about a 42".

It's made by Cutter and Buck, which is a well known American brand and is a sort of lime green.

PM to Bilmo.
Bumptity, bumptity,
Bumbtity,bumptity,
Bumptity, bumbtity
bump bump bump

Biker

PM to Bilmo.

Evening bump.

Dangerous book for Boys from Chiseller turned up today with a very extortionate price of postage on it. (£14.90!!! :yikes:) Much appreciated though, buddy, but next time DON'T post it like that again, a gift in this thread should never cost more than basic P&P in my opinion, if the receiver wants it badly enough they should offer something towards a more secure postage. Like I said, just my opinion though.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon

Sunday Afternoon Bump

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Picture of said windshirt as requested, need to say there is a tiny black mark on the front of the jacket where a spark from a fire landed on the shirt and damaged the surface, but did not melt right through.
Photo0201.jpg

If that doesn't float anyones boat, how about a Green/Sand issue bivvy jacket in a size xl, which equates to massive on me. or a 50" chest, whichever you prefer.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Not so hasty there! Sorry, not checked in... I'll have the allotment book please... what about some tool roll canvas? will get pic and edit it in :) Its an exmod corridor, about 1m square :)

Here you go- if its someone who can collect, you can have more, tis just the postage costs which are limiting :)
553406_3926090185147_1149959767_n.jpg

Last edited:

resnikov

Not so hasty there! Sorry, not checked in... I'll have the allotment book please... what about some tool roll canvas? will get pic and edit it in :) Its an exmod corridor, about 1m square :)

It's good canvas! I have a piece of it awaiting the sewing machine to come back from the shop and then it will become my tool roll.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE