*The* Gift-It-On Thread

Maggot

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Somerset
If the pot is still available, I'd like to grab it. I will put up for grabs, as mentioned earlier, a small Swiss army knife (by Victorinox). It's only little, I'll put a picture tomorrow (if it hasn't gone by then!)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I thought you were going to put the ruler on the bay with a reserve of £50

I did, I had two of 'em the first one sold for £78.50. (I wish!)

actually I've changed my mind....I found my Clangers ruler so there's no space in my draw for a Rupert the Bear ruler

Chicken! But in your defence the Clangers are goood, at least it wasn't a Smurfs one. I'd have been offended otherwise at being let down in favour of those blue Gremlins.

If the pot is still available, I'd like to grab it.

Sure thing mate. I'vve emailed your address to my parents so it'll probably be in the post on Monday. Photos of it being used on location will be expected at some point.

Speaking of which it's a shame we couldn't have something like that, a sort of "My Gift it on used on location" thread. Showing all those little knick knacks each of us might have claimed over the past year and saying "Here's me using my toilet digger spade on Mount Kilimanjara" or something like that.

If someone doesn't start it I just might... when I get some photos together.

Currently on Offer from Maggot a: "small Swiss army knife (by Victorinox)." Pictures to follow later, perhaps.

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
I'll take the neck knife please, and offer either one of my 1l water bottles with enclosed first aid kit. Or small fire steel with antler handle.

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England
in return some of my favourites from the rat packs

a rat pack drinks selection,individual coffee,lemon powder,white tea,vegetable stock and a favourite of which i only have 2 left a hot choclate drink.

its not a lot i havent much left i have been saving it,i ate my last oatmeal block last mounth [i love those] :)

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
100_2420.jpg

its about 4" in length and about 1/4 inch dia

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE