*The* Gift-It-On Thread

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Yup... as Graham says rules state the first 'Yes please, I'll have it' or equivelant nabs the gift. :D

I've lost out on a couple good things because I asked about it rather than grabbing it on the chance it's exactly what I wanted :(

Globetrotter.uk

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Yup... as Graham says rules state the first 'Yes please, I'll have it' or equivelant nabs the gift. :D

I've lost out on a couple good things because I asked about it rather than grabbing it on the chance it's exactly what I wanted :(

so JTF gets it as he actually said yes, pm me your addy mate.

beenn

Banned
Nov 16, 2009
South Wales
Currently on offer...

in return some of my favourites from the rat packs

a rat pack drinks selection,individual coffee,lemon powder,white tea,vegetable stock and a favourite of which i only have 2 left a hot choclate drink.

its not a lot i havent much left i have been saving it,i ate my last oatmeal block last mounth [i love those] :)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I think we all should start listening to the wisdom of g4ghb. He did start the thread after all (and we all thank him for it)
Maybe we should go back to the way it was and the current offer is placed as the last line of any posting?
How I read it is (thanks to Beenn's offer)....

On Offer...
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by johnnythefox

a rat pack drinks selection,individual coffee,lemon powder,white tea,vegetable stock and a favourite of which i only have 2 left a hot choclate drink.

its not a lot i havent much left i have been saving it,i ate my last oatmeal block last mounth [i love those] :)

johnnythefox

Mar 11, 2011
England

latest offer i cant reply for a few days after monday

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
Small SAK gratefully received thanks Maggot, and Outman neck knife swiftly winging its way to Globetrotter as I type.

Currently on offer from 'Lizzy' fan Johnnythefox;

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
o.k. I'm game for a gamble and will take it.

On offer is 2 oz tobbaco tin full of tinder and birch bark with ferrocerium rod which needs a handle. S

Spare black carbon fire stuff as well. Its in a block and takes a spark great.
Last one I did went down well.

Belated thanks Roger.
I finally got this yesterday. My fault entirely for not having time to pick this up from the Sorting Office until now.
Really pleased with it and the ferrocinium rod :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE