*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Ill take the gower way. Please

Ok

hatchet head
or
stainless ice bucket goes well with sink drainer (No more drainers sadly)
or
P5310004-1.jpg

or one of
P6110009.jpg

yes there is two pots....

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I'll lighten you of that piece of handy kit please my friend, and shall offer up your choice of ONE of the canteens below.

Canteen3-2.jpg

Capacity is open to speculation LOL! But the first one's about a litre 2nd is .75 litre and the last one's about 1.3litre and comes witha nesting cup with folding handles All are aluminium, but the middle one seems to be lined with some sort of enamel/glazed film or something. All are watertight.

Flask arrived this morning - Excellent - Thanks :)

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
go out to a meet and missed the kuska........aaaarrrrgggggghhhhhhh

on offer from Biker
canteen
or is it Tengu's stuff?

Me thinks we need to keep this thread tidier and finish with what's on offer as we originally decided

Last edited:

L8starter

Forager
Mar 6, 2011
norwich, uk
so whats on offer? ive just scrolled half a dozen + posts but cant work it out...... came here dreaming of finding a spoon knife but cant see whats what.....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
2omins and that spyderco still not been nabbed. Unbelievable!!

Just heard back from Mother, hat will be in the post today John. Hope the summer ends son so you can use it in anger.

ON OFFER a Spyderco Kiwi... yes, you read that correctly. See above posting from Kodiakjoe.
Hat and torch arrived today - and the cap fits perfectly:D
many thanks for this
:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE