*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Ooh what's on offer guys?

Beards double up as bibs! Bet you won't find any crums on santas shirt ;)

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Top bloke Johnnythefox!

Ball's in your court it seems Mr Fenna.
Oh you loverly people - this is why I love BCUK and this thread! - the first thing on the thread that I have coverted for ages...and I thought I had missed it:(
Mr thefox - if you are at the Moot there is one of the good drinks at my campfire for you!
Biker -I will have it please:) -
and I will put up another set of my leather pouches made from black leather - see my thread in Makers Market "welsh bushcrafters leather pouches"

Biker

and I will put up another set of my leather pouches made from black leather - see my thread in Makers Market "welsh bushcrafters leather pouches"

Just for your info folks I have a set of these "Fenna pouches" and the biggest fits my hobo stove just right, it also doubles as a glove for handling hot pans etc. Two in one uses. Geni-ar$e!

I have your address John so I'll get it off in the post to you either today or Monday OK?

Saying all this I hope the damn thing fits now!!. I just tried it on and I take a 58 and I could get my finger inside the brim of it and it was fine so here's hopin'. Famous last words....

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Just PMed you :D
monday is great - I do not see me needing to wear it for a couple of weeks yet :D
If it is too small it will be up on here again some time :D

Biker

....If it is too small it will be up on here again some time :D

Or you could boil your head to shink it a bit. :lmao:

Just emailed my Mother in the UK who has the parcel sealed and ready to send off so it's in the lap of the Gods at the moment. Your address was in thatemail you sent me yesterday about the biker kit. Still haven't read the article though, will do later.

Have a good weekend John, and you're welcome "Ce n'est rien, mon amis!"

ON OFFER: A set of leather pouches from His Legendariness John Fenna (The Great)

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
3 solid days working for Mencap this weekend!
Better than last weekend when I did 5 in a row though!
And when I finish this run of work - the weather forcast is that summer is over!:(

sapper1

Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Up next :- A guide to The Gower Way, it's a set of three maps and written directions including points of interest and historical info.Brand new ,unused.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE