the forum

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

drewdunnrespect

On a new journey
Aug 29, 2007
teesside
www.drewdunnrespect.com
hiya tony and the mods and everyone else

just a quick question whats the crack with the forum cos every time i click on to the main page the forum seams to have a new section

for instance kitchatter has been split and now includes transport and carry and camp

is this just me or whats happening

cheers

drew

deenewcastle

Tenderfoot
Jul 28, 2009
Newcastle upon Tyne
:dunno: have also noticed that often when I click on New Posts, old posts come up amongst the list! Some of them have atually been up to 2 days old, and I've read them about 6 times before I remember the name of the last postee, and realise that I cansafely ignore it :confused:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
:dunno: have also noticed that often when I click on New Posts, old posts come up amongst the list! Some of them have atually been up to 2 days old, and I've read them about 6 times before I remember the name of the last postee, and realise that I cansafely ignore it :confused:

Are those threads Polls though ? It'll show as a new post if somebody has just voted in the poll even if they've not added a post.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
As Rich says: threads that contain Polls will pop up every time someone votes. Sometimes this means old threads (up to 4 years old) will show up in the New Posts.

Regarding the new sections: the last week we're working on splitting Kit Chatter up in new sections, as it became to big and unorganized, hence the following sections:
- Camp and Carry (since today): rucksacks, tarps, hammocks, bivvy's, etc
- Clothing and Footwear (since last thursday): boots, Swanndri's, thermals, socks, trousers, poncho's, wet weather gear, etc.

The section that is now called "Kit Chatter" will probably be re-named and will contain threads about Trangia stoves, canteens, crusader mugs, hobo stoves, waterfilters, etc.

So, it's not you Drew ;)

HTH

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE