Back in the boots. Now for the rucksack!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shieldfern

Mar 6, 2022
Lincolnshire
Hi, I’m -eek- nearly 50 and am getting back into the life of walking and nature which I abandoned too many pies ago. I joined because I have an immediate question about a Craghopper Dynamic balance rucksack ( WP. 45L ) . My old faithful ( 20years old I should imagine), I took the front flap off ( with its bungee and pole stow) years ago for weight saving during 500miles of wild camping on the SW coastal path and now I’ve forgotten how to reattach it, and it has a whole ream of canvas strapping and clicky bits with no obvious configuration …also I wondered if it had more purpose than just a thin foam filled flap. This is all testimony to my rustyness, nevertheless my feet are well worn in and will carry me far. I just wondered if anyone knew of these marvellous rucksacks back from the mists of time….and could help me. I can’t add pics it seems so this all sounds rather vague and waffley …. And I’ve probably posted in the wrong forum. Oh and also Hello!! to everyone.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE