The Bushcraft Show 2014....who's gonna be there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
we should all write BCUK'ER on our foreheads with marker pen....

looking forward to seeing you all....will be loads of leatherwork on show as well as shineys from HillBill (who has also made the first blanks of my design!), Perrari and Dave Budd....and I've got two friends helping me out this year....BCUK'er Ammo and Craig of Leaflife Bushcraft....superb!

s

OK, given our extreme Ninja ability to sneak around without noticing each other last year (often when our tents were only 15 feet apart) and the BCUK flags never came to pass...

How will we find each other?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Angst, you could maybe be the contact point ? Tell folks to find you and come by for a brew at such and such a time ? and they'll not only find you, but each other there at that time ?

Just and idea :) and I hope it's a brilliant show for those of you who are going :D

cheers,
Toddy

Riven

Dec 23, 2006
England
Spent a few quid with Angst last year and probably a few more this time.
hendre ddu 030.jpg
Here they are in Wales last week. (For the dog lovers out there).

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
heya toddy...that of course is fine by me! dont know its possible for me to set times though but if anyone wants to use my stand as a meet-up point in any way whatsoever please do so....i'll be happy to hook people up, take messages and introduce etc etc....

s

Angst, you could maybe be the contact point ? Tell folks to find you and come by for a brew at such and such a time ? and they'll not only find you, but each other there at that time ?

Just and idea :) and I hope it's a brilliant show for those of you who are going :D

cheers,
Toddy

Frazer

Tenderfoot
Dec 18, 2009
Highlands
I'll be there for the weekend! I /was/ planning on heading down on the Friday, but my lass has dictated that her and the kids are going on the Saturday. So I'll be heading them about. Once they go though, I'll be chilling in the woods somewhere. Might need a fire to sit round...

Jan 2, 2013
Chorley
we should all write BCUK'ER on our foreheads with marker pen....

looking forward to seeing you all....will be loads of leatherwork on show as well as shineys from HillBill (who has also made the first blanks of my design!), Perrari and Dave Budd....and I've got two friends helping me out this year....BCUK'er Ammo and Craig of Leaflife Bushcraft....superb!

s

cant wait for the show.. it was an amazing weekend last year. hope to see all you guys there

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
Joy. No ticket delivered. Turns out they haven't completed the order and taken payment and the helpline says my call is important and then hangs up.

Last edited:

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Joy. No ticket delivered. Turns out they haven't completed the order and taken payment and the helpline says my call is important and then hangs up.

If it's for an even number of adults or a family look out the Dave Bromley thread for the groupon discount ;)

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
If it's for an even number of adults or a family look out the Dave Bromley thread for the groupon discount ;)
Saw that one. All the tickets are day tickets, and while you can get 3 day tickets way cheaper than a weekend ticket, one of the main things is to be onsite.

Jazz006

Jun 7, 2013
Dundee
Tickets are way over-priced.

I disagree, for three nights camping, toilets and shower facility's , 3 days entry to the show with all the free demonstrations and activities that are going on and extra activities and entertainment for those staying overnight I think the weekend passes are great value for money.
But everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Jazz

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE