The Bushcraft Show 2013...who's gonna be there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
You had some really nice work out for sale. Worth all the effort.
Catch you next time, and I'll bring a kuksa along ;)

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
I did pop in to say hi but you were very busy indeed, which is brilliant!!

You had some nice gear out for sale too!!!

Hope it was worth the effort to be there!!

Atb
STeve

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Nice meeting you mate!! The other half is still going on about how pleased she is that shes met someone elts that agrees about the whole wedding photography thing.. :rolleyes:

She also really wants one of your antler rings if you have any left from the show?? Ill have to get hold of her ring size i guess?

Beautiful work as well mate!! I noticed some of the lads staying near me had some of your leather bracelets on :)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi everyone and sorry for the delay in posting....only just got back from northampton with final car load of stuff we left at sisters....still sorting everything out!!!

was a mad weekend...lovely to meet all the fellow bcukers and met some great new faces too!! i'm suffering from 'post-event trauma'....wish i was still there and having a hard time getting back to normality and getting motivated....and the lovely weather aint helping lol!

and most of all thankyou all for the great feedback! means so much i cant tell you!

till the next time!

a

ps....yup cowboy i ideally need hole diameter in mm m8. (canon forever!)

pps...perrari....i'm gona get ya back for that wind-up brother!!!!!!!! lol

pps...gotta mention a 'long lost brother' i met too....craig aka leaflife bushcraft....a buddy for life....check out his youtube channel where hes been kind enough to mention me a few times...the guys a true superstar!!! and hi to Ste and Jedi too!:

from 11.15 on part one, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSbGo-5IcSI

from 8.58 and 17.50 on part two, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaNElRpprak

Nice meeting you mate!! The other half is still going on about how pleased she is that shes met someone elts that agrees about the whole wedding photography thing.. :rolleyes:

She also really wants one of your antler rings if you have any left from the show?? Ill have to get hold of her ring size i guess?

Beautiful work as well mate!! I noticed some of the lads staying near me had some of your leather bracelets on :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE