The Bushcraft Show 2013...who's gonna be there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hiya...as some of you may know, I'm going to be holding a stall at this years Bushcraft Show for the first time and to be honest I'm stressing about it to say the least...so...who's gonna be there to come and say hi and give me moral support (and babysit my son Oliver if he's driving me nutz)?

a

ps....discount for all bcuk'ers!

Last edited:

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Im really gutted I cant make it!! If it was the weekend before or after I would be there!! But Im due to work all next weekend

:puppy_dog:(

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...nice one, look forward to seeing you all....and if anyones got any tips, advice or general info for me it would be appreciated....i've never been to the show before so i've no idea what to expect....do i spend the next week making axe sheaths primarily....or knife sheaths?....for bushys or for clipper? etc etc...

and gutted g.b aint gonna be there....wanted to buy meself a few....never mind....the countdown has begun! 1 week left!

s

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
Im going to be there all weekend Angst so ill pop on over and say hello :) It will be nice to see some of your work in person at last :) PS you have nothing to worry about.. everyone there is mighty friendly.

You will also be meeting my missis as she is the main photographer this year at the show, so im sure she will be taking some snaps of you and your work at some point ;)

Elen Sentier

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hiya...as some of you may know, I'm going to be holding a stall at this years Bushcraft Show for the first time and to be honest I'm stressing about it to say the least...so...who's gonna be there to come and say hi and give me moral support (and babysit my son Oliver if he's driving me nutz)?

a

ps....discount for all bcuk'ers!

I'll be there and will come visit. I'm absolutley no good at babysitting though !!!

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
hi...nice one, look forward to seeing you all....and if anyones got any tips, advice or general info for me it would be appreciated....i've never been to the show before so i've no idea what to expect....do i spend the next week making axe sheaths primarily....or knife sheaths?....for bushys or for clipper? etc etc...

and gutted g.b aint gonna be there....wanted to buy meself a few....never mind....the countdown has begun! 1 week left!

s

You can count me on for a gb sfa axe sheath mate. Tuck one away for me :)

See you next saturday.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE