Latest Work & Bushcraft Show Update

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi....now edgekoting the final bits and i'm all set....its been a mad one....

angela has been nagging me to do a few of what she calls my 'signature sheath' so i've managed to squeeze some in....a nightmare to make lol....also some belts and the last batch of axe masks....i've made a lot more than is pictured and i never want to see another axe mask again in my life lol!

i'm having loads of new stuff available for sale and also items by perrari, who's done me a few blanks (his bushy, mini-bushy and neckers...sorry i packed it up in the chaos and didnt get pic...will do at the show) and a huge box of knife-kits, walnut scales and hes also bringing a bunch of finished knives on the saturday.....hillbill who's killed himself the last few days getting me a stack of blades done....and a few bits from dave budd.

cya all at the show!! i'm stresing but cant wait...and please pray for me that it doesnt rain!!!

Last edited:

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Absolutely stunning mate! Beautiful work that, flawless!

I'm Skint now, but in not too long I'm planning on commissioning the sheath like your signature one mate, I'll get the funds ready and then we'll talk, I'm excited just thinking about it! :)

All the best and hope the show goes well mate! :)

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Well that didn't work. Spent money :(

But was lovely to meet you again and I'm so glad I had limited funds or I would have sunk in the mud weighed down by lovely stuff from you :rolleyes:

I'm there Sunday and will be avoiding you like the plague. I will not spend money, I will not spend money!!!

But I'm so weak. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE