The Bushcraft Show 2014....who's gonna be there?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
hi...its that wonderful time again.....who's avving it? lol.....i've a show at meon next week, sustainability a couple after that then....The Bushcraft Show yay!

I've hired twice the space this year as I'm planning to be stocking various shinys and sharps by well known 'crafters and bcuk'ers....more news soon as its all currently 'in the making' but i should be having finished knives as well as blade blanks, hilting materials and knifemaking kits too....mentioning no names....dave budd, chris caine, hillbill, perrari....

cant wait to see y'all again and to anyone i've not met yet please come by and say hi!!!!!

regards

sonni

Albus Culter

Maker
Jan 14, 2013
West Yorkshire
Sadly it's a day visit again, but it was good last year. And yes, it is the way to financial ruin, especially if you are not doing knife stuff, arrrrhhhhh.

I am struggling however as they seem to be the worst organised outfit I know. The website still has last years stuff up!!!

Zingmo

Eardstapa
Jan 4, 2010
S. Staffs
Strangely, wifey has been badgering me about this. She must have enjoyed last year.

Z

Still refusing to upgrade Tapatalk.

Jazz006

Jun 7, 2013
Dundee
Will be there for the weekend again this year but this time with both daughters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tree beard

Feb 21, 2011
Sheffield
I'll be there again for the weekend (with my daughter) and I've persuaded SWMBO to come along this year too.

Looking forward to it . . . . . :)

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Fingers crossed i'll make an appearance. Tried to book a stall to sell some knives, but never got a reply.

Swallow

Native
May 27, 2011
London
OK, given our extreme Ninja ability to sneak around without noticing each other last year (often when our tents were only 15 feet apart) and the BCUK flags never came to pass...

How will we find each other?

Riven

Dec 23, 2006
England
Now going as mrs Riven tells me it will be a good day out for our new puppy. Have been the last two years mainly because it was 20 mins away, now it will be 40.
So we will be the couple walking around with two border collies.
Riven.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Now going as mrs Riven tells me it will be a good day out for our new puppy. Have been the last two years mainly because it was 20 mins away, now it will be 40.
So we will be the couple walking around with two border collies.
Riven.

You have great taste in Dogs sir. Good luck with the pup

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE