the 2nd DD group buy for hammocks and tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Mesquite, If they're still flogging 'em, I got a DD scout hammock from the 'bay for about £8 as a get me by. The kids can have it after me.

It was the lightweight tarp that I was after as I'm a ground dweller when it comes to camping out :)

Sandbag, is there any news regarding a possible delivery date for the lightweight tarps, i.e. will the likely to be in time for the bushmoot?

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sorry no news.......as soon as i know i will let all you guys know...
IntrepidStu..to add you name find the last list of names in this gb...click on the quote ....
ok now you will in a differnt page with the list of names in front of you..remove the quotes from the beginning and the end of the list of names...add you name to the bottom of the list.. and then submit the list

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
Cheers Sandbag, my "seconds" DD Travel Hammock arrived today. I am still looking for the problem with it though, maybe im lucky and a good one slipped into the seconds batch.

Cheers.
Stu.

Velo_Exp

Jul 13, 2008
South East
Hello,

would I be correct in thinking that the only difference between the camping and travel unit is the travel unit include a mosi net?

If so can you please put me down for one travel hammock, or tell me how to.

Many thanks.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok...thats not a problem..
you will have to wait about four weeks for dd to get the travel hammocks in...or you could have a 2nd travel the only problem with it is some of the loops might need sowing ( look at some of the above comments from other people).one guy got a 2nd travel that didn't need any repairs attall ..and their half the price aswell.plus you will get them in a couple of days after paying for them.....let me know what you would like :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
good news......sort of !!
i have heard from nick at dd.and he has this news for us......

I've got some good and bad news regarding the new products...Good news first - both Travel Hammock and Tarp are much improved. The Hammock has 3 velcro patches between the two layers to stop a thermarest/ pad sliding out, also has 2 small pockets (one either end) and one more BIG difference which I don't want to say too much about until they're in stock..

The Tarp is only going to be one size - 3m x 3m but it only weighs 640g!! It has a total of 19 attachment points including a few loops that run along the centre (above the Tarp) for a ridgeline. The centre seam is taped as is all the stitching that supports the ridgeline loops. I'm very, very happy with both these products and we'll be trying our best to make sure the quality is as good as possible.

The bad news....they're not going to be in stock until late September or possibly even October.

Also regarding the Group Buy - I will of course offer the old prices to those who had their names down (as agreed) but the prices for both items is going to increase slightly so cannot offer quite the same deal to new people.

back to me....
nick is also sending me one of these tarps to take to the bushmoot so we can see what they look like..ok guys tell me what you think

good news......sort of !!
i have heard from nick at dd.and he has this news for us......

I've got some good and bad news regarding the new products...Good news first - both Travel Hammock and Tarp are much improved. The Hammock has 3 velcro patches between the two layers to stop a thermarest/ pad sliding out, also has 2 small pockets (one either end) and one more BIG difference which I don't want to say too much about until they're in stock..

The Tarp is only going to be one size - 3m x 3m but it only weighs 640g!! It has a total of 19 attachment points including a few loops that run along the centre (above the Tarp) for a ridgeline. The centre seam is taped as is all the stitching that supports the ridgeline loops. I'm very, very happy with both these products and we'll be trying our best to make sure the quality is as good as possible.

The bad news....they're not going to be in stock until late September or possibly even October.

Also regarding the Group Buy - I will of course offer the old prices to those who had their names down (as agreed) but the prices for both items is going to increase slightly so cannot offer quite the same deal to new people.

back to me....
nick is also sending me one of these tarps to take to the bushmoot so we can see what they look like..ok guys tell me what you think

That is good news sandbag. I will wait for your comments on the tarp after the moot and maybe get one in the GB.
Cheers

bodge:)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sauroman101................... ......................... Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
sulehay....................... ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
mountain_necro_goat........... ......................2 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
PJMcBear...................... .. ........................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
RussT......................... .............................. 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
HERBz......................... .............................1 x travel
redkite....................... .............................. .......1x 3x3 lightweight tarp
traxsboy...................... .............................. ..1x nets,1x 3x3 lightweght tarps
Aragorn....................... .............................. ....1x 3x3 lightweight tarp
kiltedpict.................... .............................. .......1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
ddokkum....................... .............................. ......1 x travel
the interceptor boy........................... ...................1x travel
bluemerln..................... .................... ................. tarp 3x3 lightweight
Allie......................... ..................... .................. 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
Mosnan........................ .............................. ...........................1X Tarp 2X3

right as far as i can guess, this is all that are on the list as it was left.... i have taken off all the people that have already got thier items...just in case i have made a mistake let me know asap...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE