the 2nd DD group buy for hammocks and tarps

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sparkplug

Forager
Jan 24, 2008
East Anglia
Having just torn my old DD tarp (my own stupid fault!) I'd be interested in adding my name to the list, subject to the price not being too far upwards of £23

Thanks

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
thanks Sandbag, just checked my seconds travel hammock, does not appear to have any problems!

On first appearences it does seem there is nothing wrong with them,BUY when you try to put up the mosy net the loops come away (maybe not immediately).

Stll well worth the money though.

Stu

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
sauroman101................... ......................... Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
sulehay....................... ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
mountain_necro_goat........... ......................2 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
PJMcBear...................... .. ........................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
RussT......................... .............................. 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
HERBz......................... .............................1 x travel
redkite....................... .............................. .......1x 3x3 lightweight tarp
traxsboy...................... .............................. ..1x nets,1x 3x3 lightweght tarps
Aragorn....................... .............................. ....1x 3x3 lightweight tarp
kiltedpict.................... .............................. .......1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
ddokkum....................... .............................. ......1 x travel
the interceptor boy........................... ...................1x travel
bluemerln..................... .................... ................. tarp 3x3 lightweight
Allie......................... ..................... .................. 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
Mosnan........................ .............................. ...........................1X Tarp 2X3

above price set and won't change
below i dont know the price jet

woodstock........................................................................l/w tarp
sparkplug..........................................................................l/w tarp

Allie

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2008
South west
Could I actually withdraw from this one?
Thanks so much for all your hard work though sandbag.

Mesquite...................... .......................... 1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
sulehay....................... ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
widu13........................ ............................1 x Travel Hammock and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight
PJMcBear...................... .. ........................1 x camping hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
RussT......................... .............................. 1 x travel hammock and tarp 3x3 lightweight
redkite....................... .............................. .......1x 3x3 lightweight tarp
traxsboy...................... .............................. ..1x nets,1x 3x3 lightweght tarps
Aragorn....................... .............................. ....1x 3x3 lightweight tarp
kiltedpict.................... .............................. .......1 x tarp 3x3 lightweight
bluemerln..................... .................... ................. tarp 3x3 lightweight
Mosnan........................ .............................. ...........................1X Tarp 2X3

woodstock..................... .............................. .....................l/w tarp
sparkplug..................... .............................. .......................l/w tarp

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok no problem :)...
ok guys i have the tarp.....haven't looked at it yet (got it as i was coming to work ) and i will bring it to the moot with me ...look for me i'll be the one wearing a hat and a knife ( like everybody else there:);) )..i'll try to make myself know somehow..:)

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
ok no problem :)...
ok guys i have the tarp.....haven't looked at it yet (got it as i was coming to work ) and i will bring it to the moot with me ...look for me i'll be the one wearing a hat and a knife ( like everybody else there:);) )..i'll try to make myself know somehow..:)

What about those of us who are not going to the Moot??
I was thinking of getting one as well.
Stu.

Bootstrap Bob

Jun 21, 2006
Oxfordshire
I can vouch for these tarps now I have seen one. Very light weight for there size and with plenty of loops.
I wasn't going to get another tarp but I have had second thoughts. Can you put me down for one now please SB?

Thanks.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
thanks for joining guys most folk who saw the hammock liked it.

woodstock..................... .............................. .....................l/w tarp
sparkplug..................... .............................. .......................l/w tarp
drliamski................................................................l/w tarp and camping hammock
bootstrap bob.............................................................i/w tarp

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok just so you good people can know...the tarp has 5 loops on each including the corner loops and 5 down the middle 19 loops in hole. is very light as said above and can be folded or shoved (i did both)in it's compesion sack very easily.
i think it will come with four 2m guild lines but don't quote me yet as the one i have to show has a very long pease of rope put in with the tarp in case i had the opertunity to put it up.
i'll leave it up to the other guys to put down what they think..but i like it...shame to send it back :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi all.....ok i've heard back from nick at DD. The cost of the tarps for any body not on the top list is going to be £27....

Bogeyman

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2007
Heemskerk, the Netherlands
Hey Sandbag47,

I've somehow missed this GB thread.......lucky for me I noticed it's still up due to problems at DD Hammocks! :p

My order:

1 x Travel Hammock 2008 and Tarp 3x3 Lightweight

I understand from the DD website delivery to Holland (and elsewhere in the EU) is £22, correct me if I'm wrong. but it'll result in a total amount of:

- Hammock £ 35
- tarp £ 27
- delivery £ 22
======
£84

Any idea how much I can deduct off the total with this GB?

Oh yeah and sandbag47.......................:You_Rock_
:cool:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE