Telescope or megazoom binos wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys following my recent heart attack ive come to the conclusion that for at least the coming 12 months I'm not going to venture too far from civilisation, in fact to be honest not much further than my own back yard.
I have tons of nice and some new bushcraft gear that I wont be using so it would be better if someone got some use from it.
so 99% of it all has to go.
Ive always had an interest/ fascination with the night sky so I'm looking for a celestial telescope or mega zoom binoculars.
neither one needs to be a top of the range all singing all dancing item just functional and does the job. although I would prefer a reflector telescope for ease of use.
I really do have too much to list but I do have a good idea of what ive got so if you have one of the above items sitting unused gathering dust
and you are looking for bushy gear please let me know what you have and what you want in trade. if ive got it you will soon have it
cheers in advance guys.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Sorry to hear about the heart attack my friend, hope you make a speedy recovery. Not sure if you're into the 'Evilbay', I'm not exactly a fan but I try to purchase from the British Heart Foundation and Marie Curie EBay shops so I know that at least my moneys doing some good, so here's a link that might possibly interest you: URL: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=371451349348&alt=web

And maybe others might want to follow suit

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
thank you for that mate cash is very limited at the mo so I will watch them closely till the auction ends hopefully with my bid cheers again
Sorry to hear about the heart attack my friend, hope you make a speedy recovery. Not sure if you're into the 'Evilbay', I'm not exactly a fan but I try to purchase from the British Heart Foundation and Marie Curie EBay shops so I know that at least my moneys doing some good, so here's a link that might possibly interest you: URL: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=371451349348&alt=web

And maybe others might want to follow suit

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
thank you for that mate cash is very limited at the mo so I will watch them closely till the auction ends hopefully with my bid cheers again
Did you get your binos in the end mate? There's also a 650mm celestron reflector scope come up too on BHF. Don't worry I won't keep sending you eBay updates mate! Just hoped you got one. Good luck mate. Take care.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE