Hi fae Paisley

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

thisisdonald

Aug 27, 2023
Paisley
Hi folks. Im hoping to learn all kind of new stuff here, and hopefully I can contribute as well. Ive never been on here before, Ive registered for the forum absolutely blind - I havent even browsed yet!! I can just tell from the title Im in the right place!
I have done loads of camping, fishing, shooting and am now getting into archery, and hopefully be getting my motorbike license soon - bit of a midlife crisis you might say.
Anyway, Im looking forward to seeing what goes on in here and meeting new folk

Broch

Life Member
Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
www.mont-hmg.co.uk
Welcome to the forum Donald :)

I think you're in the right place; we have anglers, shooters, archers, and motorcyclists (as well as the usual campers, hikers, canoeists .....)

Poacherman

Banned
Sep 25, 2023
Wigan
Hi folks. Im hoping to learn all kind of new stuff here, and hopefully I can contribute as well. Ive never been on here before, Ive registered for the forum absolutely blind - I havent even browsed yet!! I can just tell from the title Im in the right place!
I have done loads of camping, fishing, shooting and am now getting into archery, and hopefully be getting my motorbike license soon - bit of a midlife crisis you might say.
Anyway, Im looking forward to seeing what goes on in here and meeting new folk
Welcome wee man me dad's from paisley.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE