Tatonka Group Buy Nr 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I picked mine up today too, had to drive 20 miles to the citylink depot (and 20 back! lol) to get it as they tried to deliver it yesterday and I was out at work......having said that I've not got a few things sent to me via royalmail in the last few weeks so I don't trust them much now!!!!!

Thanks for sorting it all out John.

Bam. :)

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Many thanks to you John and Andrew, really pleased with my new tarp.
I have to agree with the others about citylink, I had a note from them yesterday saying phone this number, its all automated, you can't talk to anyone. I wanted to ask them to leave it with my neighbours, who are in all day at the mo, but I couldn't and had to take a couple of hours off work today to go and get it................Jon

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'm so tempted, but the missus is sick of hearing me say "That's it!! I have everything I need for bushcrafting, I don't need to buy any more kit!!" Then, a few days later, "Honey, can I buy a Swedish Snow Smock/GB SFA (Cheers Andy, it was razor sharp when it arrived and is fantastic!)/insert anything else I suddenly want to buy!" I have an Aussie hootchie, and umpteen issued bashas, so I think I will have to sit this one out.....

That is until I see the pictures of them being used by you all, then I'll probably crumble!!

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
spamel said:
I'm so tempted, but the missus is sick of hearing me say "That's it!! I have everything I need for bushcrafting, I don't need to buy any more kit!!" Then, a few days later, "Honey, can I buy a Swedish Snow Smock/GB SFA (Cheers Andy, it was razor sharp when it arrived and is fantastic!)/insert anything else I suddenly want to buy!" I have an Aussie hootchie, and umpteen issued bashas, so I think I will have to sit this one out.....

That is until I see the pictures of them being used by you all, then I'll probably crumble!!

Spam that's so true.....I sat out the first buy and then saw Phil562's and Squidder's and couldn't help myself....despite having heaps of tarps, ponchos and bashas!!!!!! :lmao: You can't escape it for long..... :eek: :lmao: :lmao:

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I put my tarp and hammock in my parents garden today - amazing. Thanks again magikelly. Superb stuff - toddlers jumping in and out too.

Attachments

• Tarp & hammock.jpg
    Tarp & hammock.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 214

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
I'm very interested in a 4,5 x 4,5 tarp, but do you, MagiKelly, have any clue how much the weight is of the poly and cotton (both versions, too compare) 4,5x4,5 tarps?

I'm living now in a small caravan with a fronttent, but it'd be nice to have some extra shelter with a big tarp like that one :). It's not raining at the moment, but I know it will rain a lot in the future here :) Also I'd maybe put it up above my caravan to protect it from the sun...

Also, do you have an idea how much more it would cost to send it over to Belgium?

I'm also interested in a 3x3 cotton tarp, but I'll let you know in a following post in one of the next days what I'll decide clearly.

Edit : it seems that these tatonka tarps are very widespread and I can get them cheaper in germany. At least if this is the same 4,5x4,5 poly tarp: http://www.outdoor-discounter.de/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=9&products_id=280
I think it has to do with lower taxes in germany.
But cotton tarps are not be found anywhere! I'm still interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE