Tatonka Group Buy Nr 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 13, 2005
Earth
Hi John

I hope that I can sneak in a cheeky last minute order for a 3x3 cotton, In the hope that it's OK I have made a Paypal payment to you straight away (for £39.50 - just to be sure) so that I can get in on this round (to the paypal payment address that I used the last time I bought from you). Sorry to leave it so late, I only just saw this one and I was gutted I missed the last one, so I hope this doesn't cause any problems :eek:

Many many thanks & Warmest regards.

;) :rolleyes: :D
Dave K

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Hard to cheeky in a cheeky last minute order in a group buy that still has a couple of weeks to run :p

I send of the first order last night but will see if I can add the two I go payment for since.If not they will go on the next order at the end of the week.

MagiKelly

I placed the order last night and all the tarps that were paid for at that point have now been posted, except the 4 x 4m one for se160269 as it was not in stock. We were fortunate that another delivery came in today so we got the other sizes as well.

The group buy is still open so anyone else who wants can still put there name down and anyone who has put their name down but not paid yet, there is still time.

Monkey

May 16, 2005
Lee-on-Solent
well, I am gobsmacked!!!
I was awoken this morning by a delivery man at the door, trying to deliver my new tarp!!
I only read a comment yesterday that they were being ordered, and less than 12 hours later it arrived!!!
I haven't unwrapped it yet, as I am still in shock from the speedy delivery.
Many many thanks MagiKelly for the supremely great work that you have done.
A very happy,
Monkey

Oakleaf

Jun 6, 2004
Moray
John

Tarps arrived by Citilink this morning - great service, lovely kit.

Done to death - but thank you.

Oakleaf

MagiKelly

Aliwren said:
Magikelly do you have any idea how long this buy may be open - just working out how it fits with payday!! :)

Another two weeks at least.

Buckshot, you can of course have another just send the payment as before.

andyn 3x3 Cotton
Biddlesby 3x3 Cotton
Buckshot two by 3x3 one cotton and one poly.
mark a. 3x3 Cotton
richeadon 3x3 Cotton
PhilParry 3 x 4m Cotton
Monkey 3x3 Cotton
raskusdrotti 3x3 Cotton
maddave 3x3 Cotton
obsession 3x3 Cotton
jamesoconnor 4x3 Cotton
sparks 3x3 Cotton
Jon Pickett 4x3 Cotton
dommyracer 3x3 Cotton
Neanderthal 3x3 Poly
Dingo 3 x 3 Poly
Moff8 3 x 3 Poly
aswbcuk 3 x 3 Cotton
Gibbsy 3x3 cotton
NickC 3x3 poly & 4x3 Cotton
Oakleaf two 3x3 Cotton
gordy1 3x3 poly & 4x3 Cotton
dangerous 4x3 Cotton
bambodoggy 3 x 3 Cotton
swyn
Barblade 4x3 Cotton
magicaltrevor 3 x 3 Cotton
se160269 3 x 3 Cotton
Prometheus 3 x 3 Cotton
Wills 3 x 3 Cotton

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Tarp was waiting for me when I got home. The tarp is great, very very well made.

Big thanks to John for sorting out another great group buy, and another big thanks to Andrew from Outdoorcode for a super speedy delivery!!!!!

dommyracer

Native
May 26, 2006
London
Awesome work MagiKelly.
Mine was delivered today (yay!)

Unfortunately I wasn't in so have to travel to the **** end of SE London to get it. (Booo!)

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Cheers John,

Tarp received yesterday. Highlight of the day seeing the bemused looks due to some of the stuff that I get delivered to work. :)

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
Mine was delivered, but I missed it too. Just too speedy for it's own good! Will have to wait until next tuesday, but it'll be worth it.

Cheers john!

MattW

Forager
Jun 2, 2005
Warrington, UK
MagiKelly said:
Missed what? A half dozen posts above I confirmed that this will be running for another two weeks.:confused:

Ah - that'll teach me to read threads properly - for some reason, I 'd convinced myself that I was too late - in that case, could I put myself down for a 3x3 poly please?

many thanks
Matt

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
I am really grateful for this John, and I'm sorry to be negative. Is there any way we can pay a couple of quid more and not use Citilink? I have never had anything but trouble with them (including now).

We're out in the day, can't arrange re-delivery, they won't call the driver now I am at home (I drove past him on my way - he's in town).

They won't deliver to work as it's in another depot area so it's an hour round trip.

It'll be worth it when I'm out in a week or so, but give me Royal Mail and higher costs anyday.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE