Tamarak Outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

deej517

Nov 20, 2010
South Lanarkshire
I don't know if this is the right place to put this thread but here goes.

I recently purchased a "Primus Tea/Coffee Press Kit" from Tamarak. On first use on Sat 28th Sept, the filter warped and allowed coffee grounds to flow past filter. I sent Tony an Email on the Monday morning with a couple of pics. I received a reply later that day stating they did not have a replacement, but I should keep the pot and get what use I could from pot. They also gave me a complete refund back in my account same day. It has been a real eye opener for me that some companies do value their customers and would highly recommend them.

I have no connection to said company other than being a delighted customer.

David

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Nice to hear good reports about a company's customer service. Also good of you to take the time to post positive comments. Too many people keep quiet when they have had good service but are ready to bitch loudly when they feel hard done by.

Top marks to you and top marks to Tamarak goodjob

deej517

Nov 20, 2010
South Lanarkshire
Kit was tested at Lochranza campsite last weekend.
What amazed me was the response time. I've used them before and always got goods quickly, no fuss. I also wish people would post about good service not just bad.

David

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Tamarack are one of the best outfits I have ever dealt with, never had a problem and always received good accurate advice.

It's a great pleasure to visit their store and it's a real treasure trove as well.

What he said. Tamarack and BPL are for me the very very best of suppliers. Particularly BPL where Rose or Bob will always call you to check everything is ok with the order. Ive never made it into the Tamarack store which from what i hear is no bad thing where my wallet is concerned :)

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Your wallet needs to go Paul :)

A regular trip when visiting my Dad,SWMBO actually suggests a visit maybe she does not trust me alone!

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

kelster

Mar 13, 2012
London
A real pleasure to shop with. Next day lightning quick delivery on a Helsport Stove with 25% discount at the moment!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Great folks to deal with, every time I visit it turns into half a day

Sally makes a cracking brew and knows her stuff too, she kindly gave me a demo on setting up my tipi and stove last time I went. I've spent some serious cash with them over the years but never regretted any of it.

Uilleachan

Aug 14, 2013
Northwest Scotland
I placed an order last week, within an hour of placing it on line I had a call to clarify my address, as there's a bit of confusion relating to my house and next door since it's been reoccupied, too complicated to get into here but suffice to say Tamarack are certainly on the ball when it comes to customer service. Great service.

GB_UK

May 29, 2011
Manchester
Tamarack are up for independent retailer of the year award with the TGO mag, just shows how good their services is. Cracking company to deal with and some great produces you just don't find everywhere

They get my vote

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE