Take a look at this

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zorro

Nomad
Jun 6, 2009
Chesterfield UK
I am afraid you live in a fantasy land not me!!!!

Remember this Tim? :)

fail.jpg

sapper1

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 3, 2008
swansea
Do you remember "the lion bar"?We used to take one into the swimming pool and let it loose,when everybody saw it and screamed one of us would grab it and take a bite.Always good for a laugh.
Another one you don't see any more is the "nutty bar" for some reason it just disappeared

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
Do you have to wrap the shells in tinfoil? :D

Good grief man, NO!

Its has to be titanium foil!
And as for hijacking the thread with talk of confectionery, please stay on
topic_chocolate_bar.jpg
happy0009.gif

Edit: Aaaargh! Just noticed Sapper 1 pipped me to the post on the topic of Topic!

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
i am very disappointed, this forum is about bushcraft and the friendship we have around the fire, our like minded love of the outdoors and the crafts that go with it.

wether or not the person that originally put the heads up about this new site has anything to do with it or not, it was the initial heads up and then its up to whoever goes to the sites to make their own minds up.

it does seem however that a CLIQUE has assembled on this forum, with their private little jokes and elitist attitudes towards every new venture, isn't it true that in your own life everything you learned practically you either learnt from someone else or read how to, or maybe altered the original thought to make it your own, even though the basic knowledge or idea was someone else's! we are all born apprentices and only become the masters once we begin to pass our learnt knowledge on to the next generations/interested parties.

if someone uses your idea or technique, or even your layout, even though the design is similar to many others, why don't you take it as a compliment, stop complaining about how thats mine and you cant have it, and definitely don't bitch about it on here where some of the people can't answer back, and have your private little jokes, as far as i can see there are at least two or three people on here being very unfair and unsporting, if they don't like what they see, contact the people directly and do it in private face to face, don't hide on here calling people from a pig to a dog because thats not what this site is about, its title is BUSHCRAFTUK not BITCHABOUTUK, you know who you are, please stop it. get a backbone and confront the people directly, deal with it and put it to bed, finished.

perhaps humble pie is hard to eat in some parts!:red:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Well said Dingo.

All those people having a hissy fit about intellectual property either cared enough to legally protect it - at which point there is legal redress or didn't / couldn't at which point they only have themselves to blame.

In any event this is not the place to conduct a vendetta about matters that dont relate to either this forum or Bushcraft

Red

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I was enjoyiing the horse and sweetie jokes :D

Frankly, intellectual property is as valuable as copyright, and while imitation may well be excused as flattery it's usually an attempt to confuse a lesser quality item with one with a respected name.

And no, I am no bitch.

I think this has gone on long enough.

I had a great weekend away, I hope everyone else enjoyed theirs :cool:

The intent of the OP has clearly been met.
Thread closed as contentiously irritating.

Toddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE