Take a look at this

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Just spotted a new knife and blade forum - which launches today. They are planning to advertise it all over the world and make it really big.

This is a link. Have a look and let me know what you think:

http://www.ukblades.com/

Cheers

BM
(Tim)

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Hmmm! I got in OK...it might be because I am registered - I go straight in...try Admin and Admin if it throws up a screen to stop you getting in...

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Try Admin and then Admin to get in. I've already registered...so I go straight in...perhaps the they haven't taken the lock off yet...?

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
Please note this excerpt from Rules, Terms & Conditions ~ faq

5. LINKS FROM BUSHCRAFT UK If users of Bushcraft UK use the site to promote their own website, business or other organisation via links using any of the facilities on Bushcraft UK it is expected that a reciprocal link is posted by the user referring people back to Bushcraft UK. If this is not forthcoming, Bushcraft UK reserve the right to request a link be established or any reference to the users website, business or other organisation to be removed from Bushcraft UK.

Cheers,

Alan

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Please note this excerpt from Rules, Terms & Conditions ~ faq

5. LINKS FROM BUSHCRAFT UK If users of Bushcraft UK use the site to promote their own website, business or other organisation via links using any of the facilities on Bushcraft UK it is expected that a reciprocal link is posted by the user referring people back to Bushcraft UK. If this is not forthcoming, Bushcraft UK reserve the right to request a link be established or any reference to the users website, business or other organisation to be removed from Bushcraft UK.

Cheers,

Alan

Simply pointing out a new site some mates of mine have started that might interest people here...it's not my site guv...just trying to be helpful old bean...can't comment on any reciprocol stuff...not my gig?

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
I'm just flagging it up as I thought it might interest some people here...it's got nowt to do with me...just mentioning it so people can have a look - it looks like it could be a useful resource particularly for people into knives, sheaths and blades...as regards reciprocal thingys tahat would be something the site owners would need to discuss with Bushcraft...I'm simply pointing it out like someone pointig out a tarp site old bean!

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
...it's got nowt to do with me...as regards reciprocal thingys tahat would be something the site owners would need to discuss with Bushcraft...

You a correct I have no evidence of your involvement, I just assumed you had something to do with the site when you put out the admin/admin password.

My apologies again,

Alan

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
You a correct I have no evidence of your involvement, I just assumed you had something to do with the site when you put out the admin/admin password.

My apologies again,

Alan

Cool. No problem. I only knew that because some friends of mine let me get in early...I am Timbo1 there...which was my orginal name here until a technical problem meant I had to change to Big Mark...long story...

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Yep that is how I got in too...it all looks very squeaky clean and new...it will be good for knife makers and buyers I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE